Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

I Am Selling My Foreign Stamp Collection

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 3,086Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
651 Posts
Posted 10/18/2020   3:40 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add oldguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I am selling my accumulation of foreign stamps. It consists of foreign stamps in assorted albums, boxes, on and off paper, loose pages, etc.

The entire lot is $1,000 plus shipping (est. $100+/-). Check or MO only, no Paypal.

If interested, contact me.

I will provide more pictures to anyone seriously interested.
Send note to Staff

Valued Member
Learn More...
463 Posts
Posted 10/18/2020   3:46 pm  Show Profile Check wheelman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add wheelman to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
May be interested. Approximate number of stamps and condition please.
Thanks
Paul
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
651 Posts
Posted 10/18/2020   4:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add oldguy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The albums and stamps therein are in good condition. All the other accumulations have been stored in plastic containers, stock books, and other dry storage.

I am guessing there are well over 10,000 stamps in the albums .... mostly used.....

The estimate does not include all the stuff in boxes - on and off paper, in stock books, on loose sheets, etc.

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
651 Posts
Posted 10/18/2020   9:17 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add oldguy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
There have been many requests for pictures .... so give me a day or so..... I need to round up the accumulation into something photogenic... bear with me....

These are not high quality pictures.... I'm not a good photographer, but I you are seriously interested I will try to send you better photos.....these are images of some of the loose stamps in stockbooks and bags plus some of the full envelops....

Valued Member
Learn More...
463 Posts
Posted 10/19/2020   10:52 am  Show Profile Check wheelman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add wheelman to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Are album pages fairly current?
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
520 Posts
Posted 10/19/2020   8:42 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wkusau to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
What years are the 8 Global albums? What years are the Internationals? What album is the blue one (maybe SCOTT'S ?)on the top shelf? What is the binder/album on top of the Globals on the bottom shelf? How many totes/boxes?
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
651 Posts
Posted 10/19/2020   9:39 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add oldguy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Here are a few more pictures.....

I believe the large album go to the 19980s. There are 4 cartons or totes. There are several old album some of them look like they may good back to early 1900's.. There are 2 'starter' kits. I make some pictures of the large album on Tuesday.

I haven't done much with this accumulation in years. Pulling it out and putting everything together in one place is an interesting experience. Lots of neat and nice stuff I didn't even know I had.

The large albums are NOT one complete set, but parts of a couple of sets that my original intent was to merge into one, but that did not happen.

I'll answer the many questions above after a bit more investigation.

The 3-ring binder on the bottom shelf is some interesting stuff. A picture of 2 of the pages in viewable in the upper right hand corner of the last image. I'll take a few more pictures of the contents.

Edited by oldguy - 10/19/2020 9:55 pm
Valued Member
Learn More...
463 Posts
Posted 10/20/2020   2:50 pm  Show Profile Check wheelman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add wheelman to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
PM Sent.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
651 Posts
Posted 10/21/2020   2:03 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add oldguy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Here are a few pictures of what is in the 3-ring binder. There are about 40 sleeves with double sided contents .. approximate 90 items.

Also I would include, if wanted Scott's World Catalogues for 1973 and 1981.

I will post pictures of the Large album contents next.

Edited by oldguy - 10/21/2020 2:07 pm
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 3,086Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.31 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05