Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

The Experts Book By Paul Schmid

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 324Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
12 Posts
Posted 10/20/2020   03:07 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Jimdendy to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
The Experts Book by Paul Schmid ...

Many of us are aware that this fine publication has been out of print for many years.. and when copies seldom do appear on eBay or other auction sites, they're usually exorbitantly expensive ...

I've been in contact with the author Paul Schmidt recently...thanks to Don - studebaker51 !

He has just received a new shipment of The Experts Book on CD... it is available directly from the author at a cost of $55.00 postpaid.

He also has available ...another of his publications titled "How to Detect Damaged, Altered and Repaired Stamps" .. he has only 3 hard copies left at $20 each postpaid... or CD copies at $18 postpaid.

BONUS TO ALL SCF MEMBERS ---
Paul said as a thank you to Don -studebaker51 and the entire Stamp Community Forum ... when you order a copy of the experts book from him he will include a FREE copy of the other publication "How to Detect Damaged, Altered and Repaired Stamps"

YOU MUST MENTION THAT YOU ARE A MEMBER OF SCF TO RECEIVE THIS FREE OFFER !.....$18 Savings !!

Paul mentioned that the CDs contain a high resolution version ideal for desktop computers or laptops and there is also a second optimized ebook edition that is perfect for downloading to your tablet or smartphone. Both CD's are PDF ebook formats which run on any platform.

He prefers payment thru Paypal friends & family (so as to avoid PayPal fees) use his email address when sending payment

His contract information is:

Paul Schmid
PO Box 1945
Huntington NY 11743
*** Private information removed by Staff. Please do not post your address/email/phone number etc. ***
***If you would like Paul's email, please let me know - Don (Moderator)***

I had received an email from Paul about lunch time today (Mon) notifying me that he had just received the new CD books and I went ahead and ordered both of mine immediately... I've heard quite a bit about them and I will be looking forward to receiving them and spending a weekend reading through both of them.

I would think that any of the rest of you who have been contemplating purchase and trying to find a copy... that now is the time to act while they are available !
Send note to Staff

Valued Member
United States
8 Posts
Posted 10/20/2020   12:17 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add chiapas to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
I have never heard of this book. I googled it and nothing shows except this forum. Can you give some details of what it includes. I may be interested.
Thank you
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
8 Posts
Posted 10/20/2020   12:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add chiapas to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
never mind I found it on Amazon. Spelled the author's name right this time.
Valued Member
United States
89 Posts
Posted 10/20/2020   2:16 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add knick1959 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I have emailed to place dibs on my copy. As a long time collector who has never had much to do with early US varieties, this should be helpful. I am an official Bust Half Nut and well versed in detecting bust half dollar varieties and die states (and contemporary/modern fakes); looking forward to increasing my knowledge in the area of stamps in a similar way.

Thanks for the heads-up!
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 324Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.26 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05