Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Sale On Stamp Supplies!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 608Next Topic  
SCF Advertiser
Learn More...

Canada
330 Posts
Posted 11/13/2020   2:23 pm  Show Profile Check steve123's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add steve123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello, everyone. Being a member of the Canadian Stamp Dealer's Association, or the CSDA, I can have an online store there. I also have my own store at and www.morelandrevenuestamps.com and on HipStamp.

I have decided, for now, that the CSDA site will be for selling stamp collecting products only. I am an Authorized Lighthouse dealer and list some 50+ products there, all at lower prices than buying directly from Lighthouse. If you don't see what you are looking for, simply give me the Lighthouse code and I can order it in for you.

Additionally, to all Stamp Community members, I am offering an ADDITIONAL 15% off your total purchase price by using the code "SC15%". The address to the store is: https://www.csdastampauctions.com/s...and-supplies

Currently, shipping is to Canada and the US only. The shipping rate is the actual shipping cost + $2. Customers are charged $9.99 shipping for the first item and $5 each additional item. Any remainder will be refunded. All parcels include TRACKED SHIPPING unless you are buying a few packages of sheets or tweezers or other small items.

I hope to be dealing with you soon!

Steve Moreland
Moreland Revenue Stamps

Send note to Staff
Moreland Revenue Stamps
Specializing in Canadian Revenues

Also Canada Regular Issue, BOB and EFO's, USA Revenues and Back-of-Book
Visit today to buy from a selection of thousands of stamps!

See all the new listings at: https://www.morelandrevenuestamps.c...uestamps-com

Valued Member
United States
332 Posts
Posted 11/14/2020   12:55 am  Show Profile Check pascoe's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add pascoe to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Just ordered a stamp drying book, thanks!

Could you please confirm you can change my shipping address? Somehow the state was wrong. I live in Colorado - CO

Thank you!!
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
  Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 608Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.33 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05