Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

US Postal Service Announces Upcoming Stamps 2021

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 36 / Views: 1,769Next Topic
Page: of 3
Valued Member
United States
460 Posts
Posted 11/26/2020   10:31 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add hoosierboy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
May all of you be blessed with good food and health today and all of your future days. What we really need is a twenty stamp set or sheet featuring the lucky National Turkeys spared from the chef's knife complete with baked turkey aurora.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
334 Posts
Posted 12/09/2020   09:22 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Linus to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I think the USPS should issue a stamp honoring Chuck Yeager and the US test pilots who survived, and those who gave all.

Linus

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Yeager
Pillar Of The Community
United States
7365 Posts
Posted 12/09/2020   12:00 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add revcollector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm sure that will happen when the 5 year waiting period is over.
Valued Member
United States
15 Posts
Posted 12/09/2020   7:04 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Zman to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I like the newer stamps. 2 of my grandkids seem to have interest in them versus the old ones that showed Washington,Franklin, etc.
Valued Member
United States
460 Posts
Posted 12/09/2020   8:17 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add hoosierboy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Zman, it is a shame the USPS will not let us create our own stamp designs anymore. Your grandkids and mine would really take an interest in a stamp with their picture on it.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
2797 Posts
Posted 01/26/2021   1:35 pm  Show Profile Check Nells250's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Nells250 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Not that this will mean a darn thing, BUT here are my TWO CENTS:

Lunar New Year eh, so so, not as nice a design style as in the past

Love stamp - ick

Chien-Shiung Wu stamp nice design but dull subject

Garden Beauty stamps oooooh, I like!

Mystery Message stamp huh???

Colorado Hairstreak stamp not as nice as past issues but ok

Barns stamps sorta nice

Backyard Games stamps - cute

Day of the Dead stamps interesting but unnecessary

Brush Rabbit stamp - cute

Heritage Breeds stamps sorta like these

Raven Story stamp not sure

Go for Broke: Japanese American Soldiers of WWII stamp can't quite tell from the image if these will be Intaglio, will like a lot better if that is the case

Western Wear stamps useless but cute

Mid-Atlantic Lighthouses stamps - like

Missouri Statehood stamp nice image

Message Monsters stamps - UGLY

Espresso Drinks stamps I like and hopefully the average "standard flag stamp buyer" will as well

Happy Birthday stamp nice design
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 36 / Views: 1,769Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 35.49 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05