Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Christmas Giveaway Mixed Stamps

Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 45 / Views: 1,460Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
Canada
3794 Posts
Posted 11/23/2020   07:06 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Dianne Earl to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I am offering a small lot of approximately 125 world wide stamps to the first 26 members that email me and have at least 50 posts.

Most are common stamps from Canada, Japan, Australia, Switzerland, Poland and a couple of others.

I will Post the Names here as they are mailed so that I don't miss anyone. I

There is a chance I can get more ready if needed

Dianne
Send note to Staff
Don't grumble that the roses have thorns, be thankful that the thorns have roses

Valued Member
Canada
161 Posts
Posted 11/23/2020   09:17 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mirman to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Dianne. I would like one, please. Thanks for the generous offer.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
Canada
3794 Posts
Posted 11/23/2020   09:23 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Dianne Earl to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Mirman

Just send me an email with your address and I will send it right away.

Dianne
Don't grumble that the roses have thorns, be thankful that the thorns have roses
Valued Member
United States
134 Posts
Posted 11/24/2020   2:23 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add qaman to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
'll take one, sending you an email
Pillar Of The Community
United States
591 Posts
Posted 11/24/2020   2:43 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add funcitypapa to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Sent email. Thank you kindly.
Valued Member
United States
282 Posts
Posted 11/26/2020   10:46 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Coastwatcher to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Email sent. Thanks!
Valued Member
United States
205 Posts
Posted 11/27/2020   11:50 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dsmith426 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
sending email
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
Canada
3794 Posts
Posted 11/30/2020   08:22 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Dianne Earl to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Still have 15 or so left :)
Pillar Of The Community
USA
2736 Posts
Posted 12/01/2020   6:36 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bobgggg to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Darling...Please add my name ...
A Philatelic mind
is a terrible thing to waste
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
344 Posts
Posted 12/01/2020   10:13 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Willwood42 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Diane, I am always open to free stamps. Thanks
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
Canada
3794 Posts
Posted 12/02/2020   09:21 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Dianne Earl to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Willwood42 send me your address via email. Darlin Bob of many g's yours will be in the post tomorrow. :)

Dianne
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
Canada
3794 Posts
Posted 12/07/2020   08:34 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Dianne Earl to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
All requested stamps sent.

I still have some available so I will send to new members no limit on posts. Just comment here and I will email you to get your address.

Dianne
United States
0 Posts
Posted 12/07/2020   10:52 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add cyn35 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Would love some stamps, thank you!
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
Canada
3794 Posts
Posted 12/07/2020   11:17 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Dianne Earl to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Cyn35
email sent.
Dianne
United States
0 Posts
Posted 12/07/2020   12:59 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add cyn35 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Dianne, have emailed address twice, don't know why it isnt coming through?
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
Canada
3794 Posts
Posted 12/07/2020   1:25 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Dianne Earl to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Got it sorry I missed it the first time.
Di
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 45 / Views: 1,460Next Topic  
Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 1.14 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05