Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Error In 2020 Yearbook - 2020 Collection Of Australian Stamps

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 20 / Views: 1,411Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
1156 Posts
Posted 12/06/2020   9:55 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Aussie Al to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The answer is simple buy the yearbook from Australia Post & cut out the middle man .Ebay has been good to me over the years all it takes is knowledge & eyesight to find a good buy from a novice seller .
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
1461 Posts
Posted 12/06/2020   10:26 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rob041256 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
eBay is the worse place to obtain scarce or rare stamps, I have seen too many novices scalped by so called great buys, It may be good to those who will buy a gap filler or stamps that will fit their budget but when it comes to the stamps on eBay with inflated prices, the novice who wants to invest will only invest with over-inflated stamps worth very little.

For those looking for cheap stamps then go for it, eBay would be the best bet, as a site for a future investment, avoid eBay like the plague.
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
1156 Posts
Posted 12/06/2020   10:56 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Aussie Al to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Here we go again Mr Dictator telling everyone what's good for them .
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1096 Posts
Posted 12/06/2020   11:00 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add No1philatelist to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Geeez! Will you two gentlemen talk stamps and not disagree over everytthing. I almost wrote this yesterday when I was reading this thread. But wow. Again? Dmail each other to disagree but leave it out of this forum, please?
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
1461 Posts
Posted 12/07/2020   01:59 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rob041256 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Who's arguing? I'm actually talking stamps giving a truthful opinion about eBay, and he was giving his account as an eBay customer.
Aussie Al is quite knowledgeable within his field of stamps, and we have had disagreements that had spilled onto the road in the past, and we have had many amicable discussions as well.
It won't be the last time we'll lock antlers, and there will be many times that our discussions will be amicable.
The recent variety will be a highlight for a little while yet sparking many debates, some can become a little heated amongst members.
Edited by Rob041256 - 12/07/2020 2:54 pm
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 20 / Views: 1,411Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.8 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05