Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Today's Kelleher Collections & Large Lots Sale

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 24 / Views: 1,273Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1439 Posts
Posted 12/06/2020   10:40 am  Show Profile Check KRelyea's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add KRelyea to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I am disappointed in Kelleher. On Monday I asked them a simple question. Lot 417 contained 43 binders I simply needed to know what type of pages were contained in the binders ie Stock pages, dealer pages, homemade pages. On Thursday I repeated my question and I never got an answer, so I didn't bid on anything. My Kelleher purchases have declined 80% year to year mostly due to lack of big collections but ignoring my question is a whole new problem.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
5084 Posts
Posted 12/06/2020   1:24 pm  Show Profile Check revenuecollector's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add revenuecollector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah, Kelleher's response to lot questions as of late has been poor.
Valued Member
United States
57 Posts
Posted 12/06/2020   1:46 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Inkmanno1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Emailed Schuyler last week asking if they had ANY pics or planned on putting any on their site for 3 lots coming up.

*Crickets*

They're near me in SF but not keen on dealing with the city I worked in for 30+ years parking wise to look at 3 simple lots. Even less so if it's simply too much trouble to answer a yes or no question in a email.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
5667 Posts
Posted 12/06/2020   1:49 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
You know if you figure the Mongolian bids in Rubles it works out to where the bids should have been.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1070 Posts
Posted 12/06/2020   5:58 pm  Show Profile Check rlsny's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rlsny to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I would have liked to hear that part of the auction. Lot after lot in Mongolia was crazy.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
5667 Posts
Posted 12/06/2020   7:57 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I am interested in a few particular Schuyler collection lots but they have lazy descriptions and no photos. I asked for some more info and have also heard crickets. If I were the consignor I would be ticked off.
Valued Member
Learn More...
Netherlands
409 Posts
Posted 12/15/2020   12:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Dutch US Stamp Collector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
i must say my experience (i am a first time buyer with them ) is really really good.

Carol Lui helped me and no problem getting extensions on 6 of the items, for PF certs, after I won, she organized combined shipping for lots from 3 auctions they held this month and was quick with replays on my e mails.
Valued Member
United States
70 Posts
Posted 12/15/2020   6:16 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Gizzmo4222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Just a good word for Kelleher customer service. I have been buying a lot over the past few years and get great service. I can win lots on Saturday get an invoice on Sunday and then pay. By Friday I usually have my lots. Keep up the good work Carol and the rest of the Kelleher staff.
Mike
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
5667 Posts
Posted 12/15/2020   7:41 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
They do ship well. The polar opposite of SPINK (Empire of Evil)
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 24 / Views: 1,273Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 1.02 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05