Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Were Do I Got To Online Follow The Kehller Auction Today

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 14 / Views: 606Next Topic  
Valued Member
Learn More...
Netherlands
409 Posts
Posted 12/08/2020   07:22 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Dutch US Stamp Collector to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
pro bally stupid question but cant find it on their website nor on SAN,

i want to follow the live feed for the 750 auction starting today at 3, is that possible? where do I go
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
United States
5112 Posts
Posted 12/08/2020   07:59 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
93 Posts
Posted 12/08/2020   08:07 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jamesg to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
https://stampauctionnetwork.com/V/V750.cfm, then click where it says "join the public auction". You won't be able to bid unless you were pre-registered and approved for Kelleher, but....you can watch (and listen).

Remember, time is Eastern, so 3 hours earlier than west coast.
Valued Member
Learn More...
Netherlands
409 Posts
Posted 12/08/2020   08:08 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Dutch US Stamp Collector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
sorry floortrader, I must be blond...cant find were in SAN.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
5634 Posts
Posted 12/08/2020   08:08 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Valued Member
Learn More...
Netherlands
409 Posts
Posted 12/08/2020   08:10 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Dutch US Stamp Collector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
never mind...i guess I was looking with my eyes closed
Valued Member
Learn More...
Netherlands
409 Posts
Posted 12/08/2020   08:13 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Dutch US Stamp Collector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
and thanks for the heads up, I am pre-approved...so there goes the x mas budget...LOL

i always just bid with SAN and see what happens, but being bored due to covid I want to "see" some of the action and find out how my bids are doing.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
5634 Posts
Posted 12/08/2020   08:17 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
FYI - The US 263 featured on the home page of the SAN Kelleher auction is also available (presumably, because it is listed for sale) on eBay and Hipstamp. Have yet to figure out THAT story.
Valued Member
Learn More...
Netherlands
409 Posts
Posted 12/08/2020   08:25 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Dutch US Stamp Collector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Rogdcam...thanks for the heads up...not one of the lots I am interested in...but that is strange....probably owned by a Mongolian collector....strange things can happen there LOL
Edited by Dutch US Stamp Collector - 12/08/2020 08:26 am
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1068 Posts
Posted 12/08/2020   11:12 am  Show Profile Check rlsny's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rlsny to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Kelleher has stated that they are in possession of the stamps and that the estate is lax in removing them from eBay/hip. In other words if someone was to purchase it on eBay they wouldn't get it. Not a mystery just a bad business practice by the Langs estate.
Pillar Of The Community
3345 Posts
Posted 12/08/2020   11:25 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add John Becker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
It would be very easy for a NJ resident to purchase something through eBay known to be in the upcoming Kelleher sale. Have it not delivered and sue for violating NJ auction law, which surely requires that you actually have the merchandise available for sale, etc. The estate is stupid for not shutting down all other sales venues entirely - and Kelleher should insist on it.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
5634 Posts
Posted 12/08/2020   11:36 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
rlsny -
Quote:
Kelleher has stated that they are in possession of the stamps

We went through this in another thread. I do not recall Kelleher ever definitely stating that they possess the material.

This is what they wrote you and you shared with us:

Quote:
Ok, I redacted the comments that were of a more personal nature. Here's the full note.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. At some point the estate will stop listing and cease operations.

The material in the current Kelleher sale is being removed from eBay/ Hip, which has been communicated to those in charge of these venues (the estate). There is a delay as we work through the 70k plus items plus his massive private holdings. Anything we offer and hammer as sold will be delivered as was for sale one. Items in question or in error have been withdrawn. Don't understand the concerns with what DFK does, as we are handling this holding with the utmost of integrity.

Sorry that Bills business model was to leave everything posted whether sold or not (we do not agree with this). Thats not our business. As we offer goods they are being removed, as far as we know.

<redacted>

Wishing you the best for the Holidays.

Regards,
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1068 Posts
Posted 12/08/2020   1:46 pm  Show Profile Check rlsny's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rlsny to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
There were other comments about them taking delivery. What it comes down to is I'm choosing to believe them at this point. I know from personal experience that things on Langs eBay listings are not always there. I've had an item I bought substituted (with a slightly better item) in the past.
Edited by rlsny - 12/08/2020 2:34 pm
Valued Member
Learn More...
Netherlands
409 Posts
Posted 12/09/2020   5:37 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Dutch US Stamp Collector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
https://www.hipstamp.com/listing/29...nce/11019828

one, but probably more, of the covers I got yesterday is still up on hipstamp as well.
Valued Member
United States
17 Posts
Posted 01/17/2021   10:28 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Killamikep to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Ty guys
  Previous TopicReplies: 14 / Views: 606Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.17 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05