Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

I Need A Lot Of Front Of Book Space Filler Stamps

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 18 / Views: 1,877Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar Of The Community
United Kingdom
7040 Posts
Posted 03/24/2022   6:30 pm  Show Profile Check GeoffHa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GeoffHa to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
It will always be down to the individual. If you're happy, you don't need others' validation. I wouldn't pay real money for a badly damaged stamp, although I'd keep ones I found in larger lots. There are always going to be empty spaces in comprehensive printed albums, unless you're Ferrary. I just accept the fact, rather than working out how I'm going to steal the 1c magenta (although that is a bit of a space-filler in itself, lerhaps I'll wait for a better one ).
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
141 Posts
Posted 03/25/2022   8:15 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Bubbachismo to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Lol, well said Geoffa
Valued Member
United States
277 Posts
Posted 03/25/2022   10:07 pm  Show Profile Check jamesg's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jamesg to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
You should be able to export your excel spreadsheet into a fixed length or comma delimited "txt" file and then post that text in a message here (or use email within this site to correspond). Then we'd see what you're looking for - I have tons of 19th century "duplicates", some gorgeous fillers even (damaged mint gem stamps) that might be of interest.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 18 / Views: 1,877Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2023 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2023 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.16 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05