Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Shipping Time From Poland To Usa?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 160Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1129 Posts
Posted 01/19/2021   1:17 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add GregAlex to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
If there is a better forum for my question, please move this post. I recently picked up an item on eBay, located in Krakow. I know international shipping to the U.S. from some countries abroad has gotten very slow. What are other members' experience with shipping times from Poland?
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
United States
7249 Posts
Posted 01/19/2021   1:42 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Same answer as before. During the pandemic it seems to take forever. I have stuff coming from Switzerland, Germany and Canada (!) since mid December.

Peter
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United Kingdom
5367 Posts
Posted 01/19/2021   1:47 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add GeoffHa to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
We live in south London. Today, my daughter received a card from north London, postmarked 8 December. Extreme patience is required at present.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1129 Posts
Posted 01/19/2021   6:27 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add GregAlex to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I should mention that last fall I received an item from France that arrived in six days! That was faster than most things I get in the U.S. and I was pretty shocked. But I realize that was the exception, not the rule.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
5690 Posts
Posted 01/19/2021   6:33 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Watch the Seasons change.....
Pillar Of The Community
United Kingdom
1192 Posts
Posted 01/20/2021   11:58 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Tim H to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
For some strange reason it seems to be faster going west to east. Last week I had an item take 8 days from the US to UK, but an item from Denmark arrived the day after and was posted 13 December. Likewise mail from South Africa is very slow, mail to ZA quite fast. Patience, and things will arrive. Vco budit kharasho, as they say.
Pillar Of The Community
United Kingdom
5367 Posts
Posted 01/20/2021   12:25 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add GeoffHa to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Ah, that old Lancastrian dialect, Tim.
Valued Member
United States
194 Posts
Posted 01/20/2021   4:23 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rich60 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Ordered some non stamp items from the UK in December and it took 4 weeks - about what I was expecting.
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 160Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.14 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05