Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

New Giveaway - Postcards Of Scotland

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 14 / Views: 695Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
520 Posts
Posted 01/19/2021   2:35 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Oracle of Delphi to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Giving away a nondescript collection of about 340 postcards of Scotland. Mixed condition, some used, some unused, nothing special - scenes of hotels, cities, churches, ruins, landscapes, etc. Just trying to clean out my closet. Keep them, sell them on eBay, whatever. Please post here or send me a PM if interested - only U.S.-based addresses please. I will pick a winner by random by Friday. Thank you.
Send note to Staff
Edited by Oracle of Delphi - 01/19/2021 3:30 pm

Valued Member
65 Posts
Posted 01/19/2021   10:51 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Mr. H to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me. They sound like a very interesting collection.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United States
743 Posts
Posted 01/19/2021   11:25 pm  Show Profile Check orstampman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add orstampman to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Interesting! Please enter me!
Valued Member
United States
392 Posts
Posted 01/20/2021   11:37 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add EdziuMM to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me. Thank you.
United States
0 Posts
Posted 01/20/2021   1:18 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add muthuec39 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please Enter Me. Thanks
Valued Member
United States
205 Posts
Posted 01/20/2021   5:15 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dsmith426 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me.

Thank you
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
2948 Posts
Posted 01/21/2021   07:05 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add angore to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me.
Al
Valued Member
United States
121 Posts
Posted 01/21/2021   09:57 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add AravindMichigan to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter my name .Thanks .
Valued Member
United States
94 Posts
Posted 01/21/2021   7:49 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stampboylife to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please, thank you!
Valued Member
United States
250 Posts
Posted 01/22/2021   09:07 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DaveG28 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me, and thank you!
Pillar Of The Community
Israel
604 Posts
Posted 01/22/2021   10:41 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rob Roy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Can you share some scans? Also, I just happen to be watching the whole TV series of "Highlander". Nice coincidence.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
520 Posts
Posted 01/22/2021   1:07 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Oracle of Delphi to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Rob Roy - not in a position to do so right now - in the hospital. Will try later. I will say that the cards are older ones for the most part and more of city scenes, monuments., parts of churches, old hotels, etc. than the classic views of the Highlands.
Pillar Of The Community
Israel
604 Posts
Posted 01/22/2021   2:43 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rob Roy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, Oracle. I asked for it because it's always nice to see what others have in their collections and giveaways. Personally, I don't collect, nor plan to, postcards, but they are still nice to watch.
Get well soon.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
76 Posts
Posted 01/23/2021   12:35 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rascal to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me. Thank you.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
520 Posts
Posted 01/23/2021   11:59 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Oracle of Delphi to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Contest is closed - thank you all for entering. stampboylife is the winner - congratulations. Postcards will be in the mail today. Cheers all and stay safe.
  Previous TopicReplies: 14 / Views: 695Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.17 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05