Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

How Has Your Experience Been With Esj Van Dam (Canada Revenue Stamps)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 910Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community

501 Posts
Posted 01/31/2021   11:22 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Casey Magoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I was wondering what kind of impression people have after dealing with ESJ van Dam. The small group of people that publish The Canadian Revenue Stamp Catalogue every eight years or so, are also the biggest dealer in these stamps. I have gone onto their website, put things in my cart and bought them. This was a while ago but I know I got good service. In the present now, when I send them an e-mail to ask any kind of question it just gets ignored. I've tried multiple addresses at different times. No response at all. Their website invites people to contact them, I just don't know why.
Send note to Staff
Edited by Casey Magoo - 01/31/2021 11:23 am

Pillar Of The Community
501 Posts
Posted 02/01/2021   5:17 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Casey Magoo to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
As a follow up, I have had an e-mail response to a question I sent a while ago. I guess they have been very busy. I still give them the thumbs up.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Canada
2 Posts
Posted 12/10/2021   11:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Canuck64 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I've had very good dealings with Erling Van Dam. Another good source for Canadian Revenue stamps is Deveney Stamps of Penticton, BC. They have a very good on-line inventory as well as a brick-and-mortar store.
Pillar Of The Community
501 Posts
Posted 04/17/2022   9:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Casey Magoo to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I noticed today that the 2022 catalogue is on sale. Very glad to see they are carrying on. This news may be a few months old but they sell out fast.
Edited by Casey Magoo - 04/17/2022 9:36 pm
Valued Member
United States
41 Posts
Posted 04/18/2022   6:43 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dllimoges to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Casey Magoo I agree with you! I've been using the Van Dam catalogs for over 40 years and they always seem to be very dependable. When I was a member of the CSDA and participated in mini stamp shows in both Toronto and Montreal I spent a lot of time talking with them after hours. I think they are a very reputable firm and a bedrock or Canadian Revenues.
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 910Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.14 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05