Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Ebay Cannot Send Invoices Or Print Shipping Labels

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 162Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
70 Posts
Posted 02/23/2021   07:09 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Gizzmo4222 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
For the past 7 days when I try to print my packing slips or labels, I keep getting a message "server down" from eBay. Also when I try to send invoices I get an error message ststing "technical error try again" . I have called and emailed eBay several times and all I get back is that they are working on the issue. Is anyone else having any similar problems with eBay and very poor service lately? ?? I tried all the usual things like rebooting and clearing my cache etc. but the same messages over and over.
Thanks
Mike
Send note to Staff

Learn More...
8952 Posts
Posted 02/23/2021   07:52 am  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I have had no issues.
First thing I would try is to use a different browser and see if I have the same issue.

Did anything change on your computer around the time you first noticed the issue (for example, install a new browser plug-in, install new app, new anti-virus update)?

I would try using a different computer, this would quickly tell you if the issue is an eBay issue or a computer specific issue. (No point in burning time with eBay support if the issue is a computer specific issue.)
Don
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
5081 Posts
Posted 02/23/2021   1:26 pm  Show Profile Check revenuecollector's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add revenuecollector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I was going to post a helpful reply, but got warned for posting banned content. Whatever.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 162Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.09 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05