Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Hello! Here From Italy New Member, Thanx For Join Me!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 229Next Topic  

Italy
0 Posts
Posted 03/10/2021   05:04 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add pallapalla to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello I'm from Italy! My grandpa left me a huge stamp collection from all over the world, and I need some help to understand value, they are so beautiful also! this is aright place to have some help?
thank u all!
Send note to Staff

Valued Member
United States
481 Posts
Posted 03/10/2021   08:04 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add hoosierboy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
pallapalla,

What a wonderful heritage to carry on for your future generations. Yes, this community can help you on this journey.

Collecting for the enjoyment of collecting, whatever that might be, is the name of the game. Don't hesitate to ask questions especially if you need basic information and especially more advanced sources of information for any possible topic. You should be able to find folks on this board a little further along on their collecting journey glad to share experiences.

Russ
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
129 Posts
Posted 03/10/2021   10:58 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add BobbyT to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
pallapalla - this is absolutely the right place to get philatelic help.

In my humble opinion, the very first thing you need to ask yourself is: "Do I want to be a stamp collector?"

If the answer is "yes" then your question about value is a little irrelevant. Non-stamp collectors, again, in my opinion, think first about value. Stamp collectors realize the actual value of a stamp collection has less to do about money than it does about pleasure.

So what do you want? Do you want to continue the collection, a very noble thing to do, and what I hope my granddaughter will do with my collection. Or sell it?

I love Italy - been there about four times - Once on a road trip from Bosnia and Herzegovina.

I have a fair collection of Italy, and many duplicates with which I will gladly part, and share with you once you get the magical 50 posts.

WELCOME - hope we see lots of you here. BobbyT
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
3012 Posts
Posted 03/11/2021   05:39 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add angore to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome!
Al
Pillar Of The Community
United States
573 Posts
Posted 03/11/2021   1:06 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add centerstage98 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Greetings. You will find a lot of help here. I collect the Coins of Syracuse, a very basic, but long-lived Italian definitive.
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 229Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.14 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05