Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

1970s To 1980s Collection Worldwide Available For Swapping

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 387Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
129 Posts
Posted 03/29/2021   07:41 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add BobbyT to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I have recently realized that I have a huge collection of worldwide that is wasting away in stock books I rarely look at.

I would love to swap some of that for material in which I am more interested - any takers? It doesn't have to be a blind swap, but I have lots of Austria, Germany, Hungary, France, and other countries that need a better home.

BobbyT
Send note to Staff

Valued Member
Canada
148 Posts
Posted 03/29/2021   11:47 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PMStamp to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
What are you interested in, in return?
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
129 Posts
Posted 03/29/2021   12:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add BobbyT to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi PM - my interests are 1) Hungary to 1976, 2) Scandinavia and the Baltics (Denmark, Iceland, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia) to 1983; 3) Worldwide to 1940. And particular US, but foreign preferred.

I am happy to do it more or less blindly, not necessary as far as I am concerned to go catalogue number by number.

If you are interested, I can start with 100- 200, mostly used but some mint hinged.

BobbyT
Valued Member
Canada
148 Posts
Posted 03/29/2021   3:23 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PMStamp to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Unfortunately, those are not countries I really have duplicates for.
Valued Member
United States
129 Posts
Posted 03/30/2021   2:10 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add BobbyT to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
PM - I collect worldwide, just have limited it to what fits in Volume I of Scott International, in addition to the specialities. So if you have any dups from anywhere that are 1940 or earlier, I would be interested in those. BobbyT
Valued Member
United States
129 Posts
Posted 03/30/2021   2:12 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add BobbyT to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
OH, and birds from anywhere anytime.
Valued Member
United States
77 Posts
Posted 04/23/2021   09:05 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add APS-ISWSC Member to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I would be interested in trading for any worldwide Scouting (girl or boy) stamps you may have on a one for one basis. I have older Scandinavian, primarily used. Since there are comparatively few scouting stamps, maybe start with 25 or 50.
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 387Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.13 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05