Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Soviet Stamps Collection Sale Advice

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 36 / Views: 1,250Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
4482 Posts
Posted 04/08/2021   02:12 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add redwoodrandy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Placed my order the works. Received a surprise automatic 15% discount.

No 15%-18% buyers fee and another 8.5% I do not want to mention.

After eBay and auctions I am in heaven.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Edited by redwoodrandy - 04/08/2021 11:00 pm
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
6812 Posts
Posted 04/08/2021   08:26 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2015 Posts
Posted 04/08/2021   1:27 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add shermae to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Randy please keep us posted on service and stamp quality.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
4482 Posts
Posted 04/15/2021   2:17 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add redwoodrandy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Received my order from Loral/Leon of early Mongolia stamps. Definitely old school. Stamps came in glassines no mounts and some including one of the $500 stamps in yellowed old glassines. But all arrived safely. Out of 35 stamps one stamp was missing in one of the sets. In the same set one of the overprints was not readable enough for my liking. One $20 used stamp was on paper and too rough looking for me. The one bigger issue is that one of the $500 stamps the key to all of Mongolia has a scrape on the face. I thought the description of the stamps was the picture with only the reverses being described as LH or HR. The reverses were as described and even nicer. However, these are stock photos. What you see is not necessarily what you receive. So 4 out of the 35 stamps need some adjustment. The other 31 stamps are quite nice. I have called Leon and am waiting for his response.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
4482 Posts
Posted 04/15/2021   8:20 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add redwoodrandy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Leon is the Man! I can return, exchange and correct anything I desire.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
6812 Posts
Posted 04/15/2021   9:23 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I am so happy that it worked out for you Randy. Leon is old school in a good way.
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 36 / Views: 1,250Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.11 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05