Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Giveaway - Whatever I Find On My Desk And Want To Get Rid Of

Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 35 / Views: 705Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
3696 Posts
Posted 04/11/2021   12:21 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Partime to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
No pictures ... just whatever I have. I warned you on the last giveaway that the next one would be something different. Just by glancing a US Dag Hammarskjold block of 4 with inverted yellow. Some small souvenir Phillipine sheets. South Africa, China, France, Canada, Ajman, various British Commonwealth, etc. Probably 400-500 stamps total. They just don't fit in with my current collecting interests, or are duplicates.

No pictures ... take them all, or none of them. Mint and Used included.

Standard rules apply. You must have 50 posts to enter, and have your email system enabled to receive, should you win. Reply to this post with "Enter Me" or something similar.

Winner to be randomly chosen next Saturday, April 17th. Free post world-wide to the winner. Good luck.

(I may add a few pics as I locate some more items, but no guarantees ...)
Send note to Staff

Valued Member
United States
412 Posts
Posted 04/11/2021   12:40 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Calstamp to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Plz enter me.

Thank you for your generosity.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
Canada
55 Posts
Posted 04/11/2021   12:54 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add helder to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
enter me, please.

thank you.
Valued Member
Switzerland
74 Posts
Posted 04/11/2021   12:59 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Zuerich4 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me.

Thanks
André
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
693 Posts
Posted 04/11/2021   1:09 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dutchman1948 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please, and thank you.
Valued Member
Cyprus
119 Posts
Posted 04/11/2021   2:48 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Moose to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please.
Thank you
Valued Member
United States
164 Posts
Posted 04/11/2021   2:57 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Phillystamper to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please,
thanks!
Pillar Of The Community
516 Posts
Posted 04/11/2021   3:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stamps101 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds fun!!! Enter me please!
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
3696 Posts
Posted 04/11/2021   4:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Partime to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Dag block with side selvage is included in this giveaway. MNH. You can easily see the inverted 4 in the selvage.
Valued Member
United States
274 Posts
Posted 04/11/2021   4:49 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add StatesmanStamper to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please.

Thank you,
Dale
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
3696 Posts
Posted 04/11/2021   5:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Partime to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Some from Israel are also included.

And also Turkey Military, though with a thin due to hinge removal.

Edit: Actually looks like a Double Transfer in the middle area. I'd need to compare with a different copy to be sure.
Edited by Partime - 04/11/2021 6:56 pm
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
92 Posts
Posted 04/11/2021   6:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add NumOnes to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me. Love a good mystery lot.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
5840 Posts
Posted 04/11/2021   7:00 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Cjd to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I would like to be entered in this opportunity.

Thanks for your generosity.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
350 Posts
Posted 04/11/2021   7:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Willwood42 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me also
Valued Member
Australia
121 Posts
Posted 04/11/2021   8:15 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add StevieG to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please. Thanks
Valued Member
Australia
79 Posts
Posted 04/11/2021   10:32 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add melbourne_yankee to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me.

Thank you.
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 35 / Views: 705Next Topic  
Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05