Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Bangladesh Aerogramme Corner

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 120Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
7 Posts
Posted 04/12/2021   5:51 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add timbre-poste to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I have this corner piece of a Bangladesh Aerogramme.

According to this site: http://www.mediabd.com/bangladesh_aerogramme.php It would be part of a # pa11 - type TX2.

Scott's does not list Bangladesh Aerogrammes so I'm not sure just how to classify it. I'm debating with myself if I should include it my main worldwide collection or separate it out.

Any recommendations?
Send note to Staff

Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
31871 Posts
Posted 04/12/2021   6:03 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm debating with myself if I should include it my main worldwide collection or separate it out.

Not sure what you mean by that, perhaps an aerogramme collector?

For me, I include these mutilated stationery pieces, "back of book"
on personal pages. (Country specific)
I find they add flavour.

I have them (aerogramme fragments for GB, South Africa, India, Yugoslavia etc & etc.

Go with what you feel is best.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
274 Posts
Posted 04/12/2021   6:37 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add StatesmanStamper to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Ultimately the decision is yours to make based on where you want your collection to go. I would include it in mine.

Dale
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 120Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.09 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05