Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Could This Be A Fake 534B

Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 33 / Views: 1,057Next Topic
Page: of 3
Valued Member

France
163 Posts
Posted 04/16/2021   12:51 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add naufrago to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi ROGDCAM I suppose that you will said that is not a 534b????
regards
Naufrago

*** Moved by Staff to a more appropriate forum. ***
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
United States
7431 Posts
Posted 04/16/2021   1:42 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Why post this twice?

Peter
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
France
163 Posts
Posted 04/16/2021   1:56 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add naufrago to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry,made a mistake,it wouldn't happens again
naufraco
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
6238 Posts
Posted 04/16/2021   1:58 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Naufrago - The first thing that you should do is post a scan of the stamp of sufficient resolution to see the detail necessary to determine type. I assume that you have already determined type and would very much like to hear your explanation of what type you believe this stamp to be and how you arrived at that determination. Look forward to it.

Cheers!
Valued Member
France
163 Posts
Posted 04/16/2021   2:42 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add naufrago to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,well I do not have a good scanner but this is not my conclusion but from the APS and concerning the one you said that it was not a 534b sorry to deceive you but it was a original one and the why I sold it 2 times is because the 1rst person did not paid,so I tall him I was going to sell it in the french eBay
regards and not hard thought
sincerely
naufrago
Pillar Of The Community
3585 Posts
Posted 04/16/2021   2:49 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add John Becker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Any valid conclusion/opinion from the APS would be reflected in an official certificate. Please show us the certificate.
Valued Member
France
163 Posts
Posted 04/16/2021   2:56 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add naufrago to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
This stamp is 21,50 wide x 24,75 with dots in the hair,n°2 left the line is thicker and the dots above the mouth,so I think that was the right stamp,beside I had a + feedback
naufrago
Valued Member
France
163 Posts
Posted 04/16/2021   2:56 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add naufrago to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Pillar Of The Community
United States
523 Posts
Posted 04/16/2021   2:58 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Parcelpostguy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Are you saying the APS (APEX) issued a good certificate as a US Scott 534b coil single type III perfs?

If so, can you post the cert?
Valued Member
France
163 Posts
Posted 04/16/2021   2:58 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add naufrago to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The certificate n° 237153 still did not arrived
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
6238 Posts
Posted 04/16/2021   3:03 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Naufrago - Why have you posted two different stamps?
Pillar Of The Community
United States
523 Posts
Posted 04/16/2021   3:04 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Parcelpostguy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Good for you and good eye!

534B is a good stamp even with the private perfs. This is one of those stamps that really needs a certificate to be sure it was not an alteration fake.

EDIT due to VVV (below). If the good cert is for the stamp without the Shermack perfs, even better as a "plain" 534B!
Edited by Parcelpostguy - 04/16/2021 3:15 pm
Valued Member
France
163 Posts
Posted 04/16/2021   3:04 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add naufrago to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
parcelpostguy
the cert is for the first one the one above
Valued Member
France
163 Posts
Posted 04/16/2021   3:10 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add naufrago to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks,i do have maybe 45 to 50 privet perf stamps lots of 409 ty I 575 343 383 408 481 block of 4x611 etc but I mis the most important one witch is the 482A ty Ia
Valued Member
France
163 Posts
Posted 04/16/2021   3:11 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add naufrago to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
because the one at the bottom is the one that you doubt about
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
6238 Posts
Posted 04/16/2021   3:14 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
No, the one that you sold on eBay needs a clearer scan. That is the first stamp that you posted in this thread. Please post a high resolution scan of that stamp with the private perfs.
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 33 / Views: 1,057Next Topic  
Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.17 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05