Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Could This Be A Fake 534B

Previous Page | Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 33 / Views: 895Next Topic
Page: of 3
Valued Member
France
118 Posts
Posted 04/16/2021   3:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add naufrago to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
You see,i'm not a collectors,like Don said i'm a stamp hunter and here in Europe we can find very good lots that young people get rear off so,i found also a 317 M NG that I have to send to APEX
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
6100 Posts
Posted 04/16/2021   3:33 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Naufrago - You started this topic by asking me specifically if your private perforated stamp which you sold on eBay was a 534B. Here we are on page two of this thread and you have yet to post a clear scan of that stamp. You did post another stamp and alluded to a certificate which you do not have yet and talked about a 317 that you discovered. You obfuscate my friend. I am done here.

PS: Have you sold your German tete-beche yet on eBay that is not what you say it is?

Cheers
Pillar Of The Community
3520 Posts
Posted 04/16/2021   3:44 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add John Becker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I agree with rogdcam. Until better scans or certificates are produced and emailed to the moderators for posting, I would be in favor of closing the thread.
Valued Member
United States
494 Posts
Posted 04/17/2021   10:26 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wtcrowe to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
(Certificate Number: 237153)
Catalog Name: Scott
Catalog Number: 534B
Condition: Used
Opinion Date: 4/14/2021
Final Opinion: United States, Scott 534B, with Schermack type III perfs, used, facial scrape at bottom right. Genuine.
Wording for certificate for the first stamp with APEX 237153
Valued Member
Canada
220 Posts
Posted 04/17/2021   11:39 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Casey Magoo to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The only point of this thread was for one person to brag. Next thread....
my best friend has four legs
and a soft pillow
Valued Member
France
118 Posts
Posted 04/17/2021   2:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add naufrago to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
wtcrowe
thanks,i think that many people think that i'm here to learn and than go to rip off people on eBay ,and think that i'm selling fakes,for the moment i'm someone that just learn and sell because I do not have the budget to collect,but I do not know why i'excusing myself,i get into stamps because the house I bought had a suitcase with thousands up on thousands of stamps in the basement,so slowly but surely I gave a order to them,and I become a member of the APS to learn a bit more.So as you see I use my name and address,could be that I misidentified one or two stamps but for the rest I try to be sure about identifying,first American stamps i'm zero,but I will get slowly,again sorry if I offend some one sicerely
cheers
naufrago
Valued Member
France
118 Posts
Posted 04/17/2021   2:33 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add naufrago to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
And by the way,is this a number 9????
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
6100 Posts
Posted 04/17/2021   2:49 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
,i think that many people think that i'm here to learn and than go to rip off people on eBay ,and think that i'm selling fakes

http://goscf.com/t/76865&whichpage=1

Valued Member
France
118 Posts
Posted 04/17/2021   3:21 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add naufrago to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
You still with me??did I ask you to buy them???did I force you to buy them????NOO so live me alone,please,if I put it that price I may have my reasons don't you think?and to clear yours doubts the 534b that you said that I sold two times in eBay is the one I posted 2nd,without private perfs,that is the one,the other is the one that i'm waiting for the cert with other _ stamps,so please stop inquiring me,sounds like the inquisition of the 14th hundreds,no hard feelings
cheers
Valued Member
Learn More...
Netherlands
495 Posts
Posted 04/17/2021   3:37 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Dutch US Stamp Collector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Don?
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
6100 Posts
Posted 04/17/2021   3:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar Of The Community
764 Posts
Posted 04/17/2021   3:49 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add NSK to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
You can ask any price you like. Misrepresenting the item when you have been shown it is wrong is another issue.
Learn More...
9230 Posts
Posted 04/17/2021   3:55 pm  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Don?

Part of the issue is probably a language problem, I do not have a solution for that.

I have reviewed naufrago's post history, it shows a series of threads and posts where naufrago inquired if he had rare varieties stamps when the majority were either common stamps, fakes, or forgeries. As we all know, it common to find many fakes/forgeries in groups of older material. The nature and scope of his postings show him to be inexperienced but also reflect a willingness to learn. I think it encouraging that he is sending some stamps in for certs and his one $100 find no doubt is fueling his enthusiasm.

However he has also ignored some of the feedback and moved ahead with misidentified listings ('used' German listing linked above). Was this a language issue? I do not know. rodgcam is not stalking him, he is asking hard questions about some very questionable listings.
Don
Valued Member
France
118 Posts
Posted 04/17/2021   4:03 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add naufrago to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
HEY hEY rogdcam,yes,so??the firs lived a bad feedback,because I cancel the transaction,go to my account and see,not paying for a item is not good,so,if you think that is right,than send me some stamps for free ,please stop hustling me,as I told not hard feelings,if you like to answer when I ask a question,fine,if not,still fine,so don't waste,your time on me man,go on with life that is too short and I think that we are going to the end,so less lived it cool,regards
naufrago
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
6100 Posts
Posted 04/17/2021   4:09 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
All the best my friend!
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 33 / Views: 895Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05