Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Any Dealers In Modern Venezuela?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 225Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
56 Posts
Posted 04/19/2021   11:46 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add gvol21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I've got a stack of those mid-1980s miniature sheets from Venezuela (e.g. Scott 1388, 1376, etc.), MNH, and have no use for them myself as I collect pre-1940. Was thinking of putting them up piecemeal on eBay, but thought I might see if there's a dealer in this material that would be interested. Tried a search of the ASDA site but nothing came up for Venezuela - any leads would be greatly appreciated!
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
United States
955 Posts
Posted 04/20/2021   07:04 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jbcev80 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi gvol21

There are 2 dealers I know of:

Guy Shaw
https://www.guyshaw.com/

Ken Nieser
http://www.kennieser.com/

I have bought from Guy Shaw but not from Ken Nieser.

Jerry B
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1565 Posts
Posted 04/20/2021   10:39 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Climber Steve to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
gvol21: here are some other dealers who advertise in Mexicana, the quarterly journal of the Mexico Elmhurst Philatelic Society International (MEPSI). Guy Shaw, listed by Jerry, is a long time advertiser there. Also, these dealers, who also advertise doing all Latin America:

Greg Nelson Stamps, Cloverdale, CA www.greggnelsonstamps.com

Castle Rock Stamps, Miami, FL and Mexico www.castlerockstamps.com

Latin American Philatelics, London, UK www.latinamericanphilatelics.com

I have not bought from any of the four as my Mexico materials, and a couple collections, have all been purchased at auction, with some individual stamps bought from MEPSI circuit books. Hope these links help. Steve
Edited by Climber Steve - 04/20/2021 10:42 am
Pillar Of The Community
United States
955 Posts
Posted 04/20/2021   12:13 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jbcev80 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Climber Steve

I forgot about CastleRock. I thought Greg Nelson was Mexico only. I did not know about Latin America Philatelics. Thanks for the Link.

Jerry B

Valued Member
United States
56 Posts
Posted 04/20/2021   10:24 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add gvol21 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, all! Very helpful.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1565 Posts
Posted 04/21/2021   10:55 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Climber Steve to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Jerry. Thanks for the note back. In the April quarterly issue of Mexicana, just received last week, Mr. Nelson says this: "specializing in Mexico as well as US & World Wide." He says he has a new website, so maybe that's why he changed. Steve
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 225Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.17 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05