Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Need To Find Pages For.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 438Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
51 Posts
Posted 04/20/2021   3:54 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Terry McAdams to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Spain.

My Scott Spain pages do not include Spanish territories that issued stamps. Fernando Poo and Spanish Sahara are just two. Any idea where to get pages for these stamps and how come Scott does not include with stamps of Spain?

*** Moved by Staff to a more appropriate forum. ***
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
United States
7533 Posts
Posted 04/20/2021   4:32 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Terry, have you tried Steiner pages ?

Peter
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United Kingdom
5686 Posts
Posted 04/20/2021   4:52 pm  Show Profile Check GeoffHa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GeoffHa to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Edifil is, I think, the main producer of,proper albums fior Spain. I sold a couple on eBay a few years ago.
Valued Member
United States
202 Posts
Posted 04/20/2021   4:58 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add classic_paper to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Scott hasn't printed Spanish Sahara in decades outside of the multi-volume International Album. Guessing they just didn't see a demand.

Palo makes a set (and for pretty much every stamp-issuing authority ever), if pre-printed is what you're after. I'm not aware of any source besides Palo and the already-mentioned Steiner.
Pillar Of The Community
United Kingdom
5686 Posts
Posted 04/20/2021   5:06 pm  Show Profile Check GeoffHa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GeoffHa to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
32550 Posts
Posted 04/20/2021   5:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Steiner is not everyone's cup of Rosy Lea,
Here is an example
One of the few files I do not have explicit permission to share
from Mr. Steiner, possibly an oversight.
31 pages
I can send if you are in anyway interested.

Valued Member
United States
202 Posts
Posted 04/20/2021   5:32 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add classic_paper to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like Edfil has everything op could possibly want, Spain-wise.

Wish the site was better about descriptions and pictures though... same problem as most philatelic suppliers. Looking at you SG, Lighthouse (for MOC), and the rest. I've never seen or used Palo, but they do so easily online what everyone else struggles with.
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
32550 Posts
Posted 04/20/2021   5:55 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Wish the site was better about descriptions and pictures though... same problem as most philatelic suppliers.

Indeed, I find that disappointing when looking for Stamp Catalogues or Monographs online. One just get the cover.
Index or Contents often missing.
Valued Member
United States
202 Posts
Posted 04/20/2021   6:05 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add classic_paper to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Would it kill SG to list the index of each Monarch album? Or Lighthouse to tell us the number of pages in each country/year set? For any album/binder maker to show the ring count? Just hire a kid for a week or two to take a few pictures and add a few sentences...

Michel is pretty good about catalog descriptions, I'll give them that at least.
Valued Member
United States
51 Posts
Posted 04/20/2021   7:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Terry McAdams to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks all. Palo had all I needed, and more.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
5379 Posts
Posted 04/21/2021   08:39 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Terry ----Your best bet is to go with Steiner pages ,go with purchasing a CD and print your own pages ,I like the tan paper because it shows well . . Here is one of mine for Spanish Colonies .
  Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 438Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.18 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05