Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Server Work Is Continuing

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 12 / Views: 318Next Topic  
Learn More...
9236 Posts
Posted 05/04/2021   12:21 pm  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add 51studebaker to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Server Work is continuing today and probably into tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.
Don
Send note to Staff

Valued Member
United States
349 Posts
Posted 05/04/2021   1:10 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Parcelpostguy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I trust that is the reason for the sudden appearance of many broken image icons.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Learn More...
9236 Posts
Posted 05/04/2021   1:35 pm  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I have not seen any broken images, looking at my own uploaded images every one from at least 8 years ago. Where are you seeing these (and are you sure that they are not broken links from Photobucket debacle)?
Don
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
4368 Posts
Posted 05/04/2021   2:02 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add redwoodrandy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
US covers "Steel box" thread starting April 28 pictures missing?
Learn More...
9236 Posts
Posted 05/04/2021   2:22 pm  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Bobby will know for sure but I assume that there might be some hiccups that occurred during the 'transition days'.
Don
Valued Member
United States
135 Posts
Posted 05/05/2021   11:36 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add NicholasC to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Just found a thread where the image included in the first post is now different than what it was this morning. It is https://www.stampcommunity.org/topi...PIC_ID=77291
Forum Dad
USA
1668 Posts
Posted 05/05/2021   11:38 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
That's because he used the same image name, I can't fix that.
Valued Member
United States
135 Posts
Posted 05/05/2021   11:39 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add NicholasC to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Yup. thanks, I just noticed that, too looking at his new topipc.
Valued Member
United States
349 Posts
Posted 05/05/2021   11:45 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Parcelpostguy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I was unable to log in. Only after dumping the SCF cookies, clearing out the user name and password, then logging in with black name/password, getting the name password doesn't work and then typing in my name and password could I log in.
Valued Member
United States
349 Posts
Posted 05/05/2021   11:49 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Parcelpostguy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Here is a new thread with broken image icons: https://www.stampcommunity.org/topi...PIC_ID=77277

It was broken yesterday but I could not log in to report.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1105 Posts
Posted 05/05/2021   12:37 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add erilaz to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
A few of my recently uploaded images were missing in the "World Musical Thematic Covers" and "World Postal Stationery, Part 2" threads, and they were similarly absent from my Uploaded Images. Since it was only a matter of three images, I simply reposted with new uploads.

Some other members' images were also missing in the "World Musical Thematic Covers" thread, though: https://www.stampcommunity.org/topi...PIC_ID=77248
Forum Dad
USA
1668 Posts
Posted 05/05/2021   1:33 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
All fixed.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
6121 Posts
Posted Yesterday   6:39 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I posted a link to a past SCF topic within a current topic and it does not work. Can you help?

https://www.stampcommunity.org/topi...PIC_ID=77318
  Replies: 12 / Views: 318Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.55 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05