Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Album In One Family For 145 Years

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 27 / Views: 1,462Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
United States
81 Posts
Posted 05/14/2021   1:11 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Clovnfire to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The stamps were affixed with the postal excess of sheets of stamps I have yet to clean any with hinge solution , a good 10 year plan for retirement .
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
32 Posts
Posted 05/14/2021   2:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add RXC to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Terrific find. Please post more pictures when you get a chance.
Valued Member
Canada
239 Posts
Posted 05/14/2021   5:15 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Casey Magoo to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I've always had an eye for triplets...

my best friend has four legs
and a soft pillow
Valued Member
United States
81 Posts
Posted 05/15/2021   8:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Clovnfire to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I appreciate those artful schaubek and Breifarken albums . Pretty cool !
Valued Member
Canada
239 Posts
Posted 05/15/2021   8:53 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Casey Magoo to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks. I have the Americas, Africa and Asia. I didn't have a chance to get the fourth which is Europe. They don't have a lot of stamps but the images are outstanding. All from 1917.
my best friend has four legs
and a soft pillow
Pillar Of The Community
United States
704 Posts
Posted 05/15/2021   9:15 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mootermutt987 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful album! I have been trying to figure out what the pencil numbers are next to the stamps. They can't be catalog numbers. Prices? Day of the year they were bought??? I can't figure it out.
Valued Member
United States
96 Posts
Posted 05/15/2021   10:23 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Gibby01 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Googlemapped 77 Nassau St to see what was there now and was surprised to find it's actually an empty lot.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1608 Posts
Posted 05/15/2021   10:31 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Mike33 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Gorgeous!!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1164 Posts
Posted 05/15/2021   10:47 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Hal to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice!
Valued Member
United States
81 Posts
Posted 05/16/2021   9:42 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Clovnfire to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
This was in warehouse next to a grocery, how many more are still out there ?
Valued Member
United States
81 Posts
Posted 05/18/2021   11:34 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Clovnfire to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
This came with a twin, sort of .An 1888 Scott album.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
522 Posts
Posted 05/18/2021   12:33 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rismoney to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
77 nassau had a guy outside wearing a sign, lol:
https://1940s.nyc/map/photo/nynyma_...07/-74.00821

http://80s.nyc/ didn't have anything of note.
Edited by rismoney - 05/18/2021 12:42 pm
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 27 / Views: 1,462Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.16 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05