My English is pure so it will be difficult to describe my problem.
I have a lot of stamps that once were attached to a paper album by Scotch Tape.
Sample picture from this forum is attached here.
I put my stamps in water and the Scotch Tapes were removed, but (after so many years) each stamp still got mark remains from the Scotch Tape.
Sample picture of those marks is attached here.
I tried to remove the marks with: hot water, hydrogen peroxide, bleach, White gasoline, Acetone, etc. Nothing helped.
My problem is not the mark itself. I do not mind to put the stamp in my new album as it is, as long as it will remain the same and will not cause side effects.
I am concern if, in this state, the stamp might: spread further, move to other stamps, or contaminate my album.
Does spores (rust, fungus( will grow on this mark? in this case of course I will not put the stamp in my album.
Do you have any idea what might happen to those stamps if I leave then as they are?