Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

1977-82 Definitives, Another Unitrade Listed Flaws Question.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 435Next Topic  
Valued Member

United Kingdom
477 Posts
Posted 06/04/2021   11:32 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add DavidR to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Afternoon all,
Continuing my check of collection and duplicates against my recently acquired 1998 Unitrade, I have another query with regard to listed flaws not illustrated.
The flaws are on the 14c Parliament stamp from the above series, and are as follows -
715iv - 'missing brick'
715v - 'light in window'
I think I may have 715iv but need confirmation of what it looks like!
Can anyone supply an image of these two flaws?
Any help will be much appreciated.
Regards
DavidR
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
7603 Posts
Posted 06/04/2021   12:09 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wert to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United Kingdom
477 Posts
Posted 06/05/2021   04:06 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DavidR to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Wert, that's great! Obviously what I have is not the missing brick.
Regards
DavidR
Valued Member
Canada
135 Posts
Posted 06/05/2021   09:32 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add pwscg to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
DavidR

Can you post a picture of what you have?

Thanks,
Peter
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
540 Posts
Posted 06/05/2021   1:43 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add alanl to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Wert should have given me credit for the picture he posted.
Pillar Of The Community
7603 Posts
Posted 06/05/2021   3:27 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wert to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Wert should have given me credit for the picture he posted.

alanl..You are correct...I do apologize...Bad post on my behalf....Great picture.

Robert
Valued Member
United Kingdom
477 Posts
Posted 06/06/2021   06:38 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DavidR to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi pwscg, here is a picture of my stamp - it has a 0.5mm missing line of shading on the top of the roof of the smaller tower below the middle spire.
Regards
DavidR
Valued Member
United Kingdom
477 Posts
Posted 06/07/2021   1:41 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DavidR to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Afternoon all,
Has anyone any knowledge of this particular flaw shown in my picture, or know of it being listed in any catalogue?
Thanks in advance.
Regards
DavidR
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1327 Posts
Posted 06/07/2021   8:15 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add BlackJag to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
It is not listed in the 2021 Unitrade and I've not seen it before yours'. Probably a one-off caused by something on the plate.
Valued Member
United Kingdom
477 Posts
Posted 06/08/2021   11:22 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DavidR to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Blackjag. Will add it to the collection as 'unlisted'.
Best regards
DavidR
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 435Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.24 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05