Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Hi. Im New. I Have Anything You Ask For

Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 20 / Views: 1,055Next Topic
Page: of 2

United States
0 Posts
Posted 06/13/2021   3:25 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Madgonzo to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi. As my bio says an old man traveled around the world and when he did he was collecting stamps. This collection has everything. Pretty much everything I've researched that is rare and there's only a few of in existence are in this collection uncirculated condition. So here I am new to this world the saying hello to everyone I'm trying it out there that if anybody has any questions or any requests let me know so I can start learning more.
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
4404 Posts
Posted 06/13/2021   3:47 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add redwoodrandy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome. Exciting life. Would love to see a rare stamp of yours in the proper forum. Thanks.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Learn More...
9475 Posts
Posted 06/13/2021   3:48 pm  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome.
Please note that you cannot sell/buy/trade until you have reached 50 posts.
Don
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
3709 Posts
Posted 06/13/2021   3:53 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Partime to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome from me also. I would love to see some of these Rare, few, uncirculated items.
Valued Member
United States
302 Posts
Posted 06/13/2021   6:01 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add StatesmanStamper to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome!

Dale
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
6382 Posts
Posted 06/13/2021   6:06 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1227 Posts
Posted 06/13/2021   9:34 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add GregAlex to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
How about starting with some rare revenue stamps?
Valued Member
United States
20 Posts
Posted 06/14/2021   06:37 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Wshuwahere77 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Madgonzo! You must have spent a lot of time filling out custom declaration forms. I got to imagine those rare stamps hit the minimums required to have to declare them. Any good stories acquiring them or getting them back in the country?

Valued Member
Canada
243 Posts
Posted 06/14/2021   07:02 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Casey Magoo to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
He must be scanning everything and getting ready to post. This is going to be good.
my best friend has four legs
and a soft pillow
Valued Member
United States
488 Posts
Posted 06/14/2021   09:04 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add hoosierboy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Madgonzo,

Collecting for the enjoyment of collecting, whatever that might be, is the name of the game. Don't hesitate to ask questions especially if you need basic information and especially more advanced sources of information for any possible topic. You should be able to find folks on this board a little further along on their collecting journey glad to share experiences. Russ
Valued Member
United States
61 Posts
Posted 06/14/2021   12:37 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Stamp Hunting to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum. Lots going on here, and always a learning/teaching experience going on here. Enjoy.
Valued Member
United States
191 Posts
Posted 06/14/2021   1:46 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add classic_paper to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I think this is the same "old man who traveled the world," who lived next to the nice old lady who only drove the car on Sundays, all while corresponding with a deposed Nigerian prince.

Prove me wrong.
United States
0 Posts
Posted 07/05/2021   5:02 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Madgonzo to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I will look into the revenue stamps. I was hoping people would suggest some things or throw out some specifics because there's so much to look at and it's all awesome
United States
0 Posts
Posted 07/05/2021   5:05 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Madgonzo to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks part time
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
4404 Posts
Posted 07/05/2021   5:07 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add redwoodrandy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Valued Member
United States
240 Posts
Posted 07/12/2021   5:33 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jconey to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 20 / Views: 1,055Next Topic  
Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05