Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Czechoslovakia Question

Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 34 / Views: 906Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar Of The Community

Canada
1047 Posts
Posted 06/30/2021   06:39 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Just_fella to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Don't collect these, just have some
Only reference I have is a OLD Scott
Pretty sure it's a 1930 #170 1k brown/red
President Masaryk image A37 (X's)
And that's all I got....
Are there any listings or notes about paper available?
Send note to Staff
Edited by Just_fella - 06/30/2021 06:52 am

Pillar Of The Community
United States
7595 Posts
Posted 06/30/2021   08:09 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Can you post a picture?

Peter
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1047 Posts
Posted 06/30/2021   08:15 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Just_fella to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Stamps of this issue, this stamp not being my issue :)
Edited by Just_fella - 06/30/2021 10:21 am
Pillar Of The Community
United States
7595 Posts
Posted 06/30/2021   10:59 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
You might try www.stampworld.com for these

Peter
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1047 Posts
Posted 06/30/2021   11:17 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Just_fella to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Peter I did
I only seen it as #288 page 9 under variations a colour
And a user submitted that I couldn't see
Not much more information then my Scott
Edited by Just_fella - 06/30/2021 12:43 pm
Valued Member
United States
272 Posts
Posted 06/30/2021   6:49 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add classic_paper to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
It's a common stamp, what specifically do you want to know?
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1047 Posts
Posted 06/30/2021   7:13 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Just_fella to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
What different paper it was issued on?
If any, and are there any notes about it?
Edited by Just_fella - 06/30/2021 8:03 pm
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
6602 Posts
Posted 06/30/2021   8:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1047 Posts
Posted 06/30/2021   8:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Just_fella to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks rodgcam
Sent them a message
Pillar Of The Community
United States
5444 Posts
Posted 06/30/2021   8:39 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
"It's a common stamp " Really -----sorry about your collection . My collection has 5 different major types and this doesn't include the various 8 known watermarks and many other shades of these stamps . that includes the flat press printing and rotary press printing .

Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1047 Posts
Posted 06/30/2021   8:40 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Just_fella to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
What about paper varieties?
Simple question
No need to feel bad for my collection it's well appreciated:)
Seen something looked it up couldn't find the answer
so I asked figured it would be a easy one
Didn't see any of the things you mentioned for this issue
Edited by Just_fella - 06/30/2021 9:15 pm
Valued Member
United States
465 Posts
Posted 07/01/2021   09:19 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Calstamp to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Floortrader...

I, too, am interested in this stamp series. And would appreciate learning more about the varieties which you have identified.

Looked through the csphilatly site. And while if includes a lot of infesting information/history, did not see anything specific to these issues.

Thanks in advance.

Valued Member
United States
272 Posts
Posted 07/01/2021   10:06 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add classic_paper to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
"It's a common stamp " Really -----sorry about your collection .

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, and presume you didn't mean to come across as a total jerk, only a major one.

Quote:
My collection has 5 different major types and this doesn't include the various 8 known watermarks and many other shades of these stamps . that includes the flat press printing and rotary press printing .

Sorry about yours.
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1047 Posts
Posted 07/01/2021   10:10 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Just_fella to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I think I understand what that was about...
(My grandfather taught me something I'll never forget)
a teacher should never compare himself to a student (get flustered or criticize) you'll make mistakes
Only hope one day you have succeeded in teaching them and get to learn from them.(different views)
we're all in this together
(I learn from you) don't shake a fist, smile and nod
Pillar Of The Community
United States
5444 Posts
Posted 07/01/2021   3:16 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry about not posting yet .....My wife has been calling me a JERK ,a few times today . A new stock started trading on the stock market today . It is KRISPY KREME {DNUT} ,I bought a few hundred shares at the first day of trading and few hours later sold it .

Wife wanted to know what I am going to do with the money ? I told her I got $800.00 to spend at Dutch Country Stamp Auctions next month so she has been calling me a JERK .......it never stops for me .
Pillar Of The Community
United Kingdom
5756 Posts
Posted 07/01/2021   3:29 pm  Show Profile Check GeoffHa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GeoffHa to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey, if the Jerk was good enough for Smokey, it should be good enough for Mrs Floortrader.
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 34 / Views: 906Next Topic  
Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05