Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Czechoslovakia Question

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 34 / Views: 902Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar Of The Community
United States
5443 Posts
Posted 07/11/2021   5:34 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks PERF 12 for confirming my posting of 6-30-21 .That there are various types plus different printings . They call it a common stamp --sheesh !

Notice your article doesn't cover any of the different watermarks ,that BILLSEY confirmed to my original posting .I believe it was Dr. Matekja and his research group who identify this in a paper he wrote .
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1047 Posts
Posted 07/11/2021   6:09 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Just_fella to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Still different in my book :)

Pillar Of The Community
United States
7595 Posts
Posted 07/11/2021   7:06 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
No telling where these two stamps have been since they were printed. If you really want to get into this thing about paper types it pays to get clean stamps, preferably mint and unused.

Peter
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1047 Posts
Posted 07/11/2021   7:12 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Just_fella to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Again I'm not really into paper,
I just seen a difference and asked if there was anything listed.

Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 34 / Views: 902Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.15 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05