Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Can I Get Help With A #111 5c Blanc Id?

Previous Page | Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 33 / Views: 984Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
6602 Posts
Posted 07/15/2021   7:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
What did you learn?
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1047 Posts
Posted 07/15/2021   8:07 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Just_fella to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I think I got this
Just the few things visually that throw me
I still gotta question it's just what I do
I don't care if it's common or rare
I just wanna know what I'm looking at sometimes
Best explanation come talking it threw

Students need teachers to answer questions
I appreciate everyone that helps when I got a question
Edited by Just_fella - 07/15/2021 8:25 pm
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1047 Posts
Posted 07/15/2021   8:36 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Just_fella to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I think I understand
111 IIA 5c vert type IIA type II (toes not the IIB :)
Miss placed fresh entry?
Edited by Just_fella - 07/16/2021 8:14 pm
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1047 Posts
Posted 07/16/2021   11:51 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Just_fella to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Umm I found something I can't explain
It's not about this stamp but I'm not sure if I should make yet another post
Where did the materials for the die come from?
This image

Edited by Just_fella - 07/17/2021 12:10 am
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
6602 Posts
Posted 07/17/2021   12:13 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Die Supply Store
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1047 Posts
Posted 07/17/2021   12:15 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Just_fella to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
It's beautiful :)
I had to ask others first to see if they seen it, they didn't
But today I found out how to show them
They believe me now
This is no "death mask" (I'd really like to see that image, I think it's B.S)
I read about that after I found this searching about mouchon
When did she first appear on a stamp?
Edited by Just_fella - 07/17/2021 02:01 am
Pillar Of The Community
United Kingdom
5756 Posts
Posted 07/17/2021   02:16 am  Show Profile Check GeoffHa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GeoffHa to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The sower first appeared on coins, then stamps.
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1047 Posts
Posted 07/17/2021   02:17 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Just_fella to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
When on a stamp? 1902 is best I could find
Edited by Just_fella - 07/17/2021 02:21 am
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1047 Posts
Posted 07/17/2021   02:23 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Just_fella to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
What if I said April 01
She made a cameo
Edited by Just_fella - 07/17/2021 02:24 am
Pillar Of The Community
France
1863 Posts
Posted 07/17/2021   02:28 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add vayolene to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1047 Posts
Posted 07/17/2021   02:30 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Just_fella to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
What if I could prove she appears before?
Just like on that stamp not coin
Edited by Just_fella - 07/17/2021 02:45 am
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
1642 Posts
Posted 07/17/2021   03:50 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 22crows to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Here is an interesting article (in English) about La Semeuse (both as coin and stamp), found in the Journal of the France & Colonies Philatelic Society, v.53,no.1(March 2003), on page 3 of the journal. There are also more related articles further down in this issue.

http://www.fcps.org.uk/images/Journ...rch_2003.pdf
Pillar Of The Community
United Kingdom
5756 Posts
Posted 07/17/2021   05:02 am  Show Profile Check GeoffHa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GeoffHa to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
JF - could I suggest that, rather than throw out half-thoughts and claims, you make clear statements about stamps etc, including what you think they are and why? Otherwise, we're following pointless trails. If you have something to say about the sower, please say it.
Learn More...
9622 Posts
Posted 07/17/2021   05:19 am  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Agreed with GeoffHa.
In my opinion Just_fella is not getting a lot of feedback to his recent posts due to the way he is posting. His posts fall in a grey area between legitimately seeking help/learning and 'rarity trolling'. Please note that I am not making any assertions about his intentions, I am trying to help. The best way to get helpful responses is to; gather your thoughts, compose a well thought out post which contains all the discovery and info that you have completed, state what you are looking for (is it rare, what is the value, who designed this stamp, what are the perfs on the right side, etc.) with a few succinct questions.
Avoid cluttering up existing threads by adding unrelated stamps and making threads run on for many pages; start a new thread for different stamps unless they are in the same family/topic. In other words, only make posts which apply the thread title.
Don
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1047 Posts
Posted 07/17/2021   10:37 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Just_fella to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I thought the idea was simple but seem when you try to talk/learn
Your met with slight hostility,
I'm not you, I'm not them I am just "fella"
Rare don't talk about it with me
Money forget it not in it for that
Fame bhahahaha how?
It's a word search for me to relax....

Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 33 / Views: 984Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05