Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Can I Get Help With A #111 5c Blanc Id?

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 33 / Views: 983Next Topic
Page: of 3
Learn More...
9622 Posts
Posted 07/17/2021   11:03 am  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
In my opinion a forum is not like chit-chatting with someone standing next to you nor is it typically 'brain-storming'.

Writing coherent posts, staying mostly on-topic, sticking to the thread titles are all things which help make the threads 'stand the test of time' AND generate the most responses.

You aren't breaking any rules and you are welcome to keep posting the way you do, I was just trying to help. Part of my job in the community is to help (both with philatelic questions and forum etiquette and organization), keep the content as accurate as we can and foster friendliness.
Don
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1047 Posts
Posted 07/17/2021   11:16 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Just_fella to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Don,
I have nothing but respect for you and the community
Unfortunately for me this is the only place I know to do this (I'm loyal I started here :)
If I see something I ask about it, just to interact
I'm not very good at tech or writing letters/posts but trying to get better
I learn as I go

Could someone work with me to present this properly?
I need a tough nut to crack....but someone that has a little understanding and patience
As my methods are different and this will take some time
I don't think it would take long to convince just iron out details
Please, if I'm wrong I'll put a dunce cap as my avatar and take a month off to just read
I can prove it just not present it to satisfy but I think I can clear up a few things
Especially if I get to see this "devil's mask" I see things different
Mouchon was a brilliant passionate artist no wonder he would be so upset about that claim
Am I on my own to prove it fair enough
But some help along the way maybe
A title-I don't know what to put for this situation
How to embed video-only got a short one
Edited by Just_fella - 07/17/2021 1:57 pm
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1047 Posts
Posted 07/17/2021   11:23 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Just_fella to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Is there a book specifically on the blanc series?
Also if you had an identifier is there a sheet (like for penny blacks) that's available?
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 33 / Views: 983Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.11 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05