Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Giveaway - US 2021 Tap Dance No Die Cut Pane Of 20 5609-13A Ends 7/31

Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 17 / Views: 628Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
78 Posts
Posted 07/21/2021   05:20 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add gwanghoops to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Giving this away to celebrate 50 posts! (Hopefully I'll get there before this ends)

BTW, I want to thank all of the contributors on this forum. The combined feedback, experience, and knowledge base here has been eye-opening as I thought I was a reasonably experienced stamp collector, but instead I am awed by the devotion to the art of stamp collecting demonstrated on this forum.

Released last week. Ignore if you hate the USPS no die cut stuff.

Just show some interest such as "Enter me" or "I need some more stickers."

Ends 7/31 midnight PST Saturday.

I will be emailing the winner, so please have 50+ posts otherwise we'll have to figure something out.

Will be shipped USPS First Class Package with tracking for free.

Send note to Staff
Edited by gwanghoops - 07/21/2021 7:29 pm

Pillar Of The Community
United States
806 Posts
Posted 07/21/2021   05:30 am  Show Profile Check orstampman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add orstampman to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me!

Thank you for sharing in your (soon to be) celebration!
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
260 Posts
Posted 07/21/2021   09:32 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DaveG28 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I haven't picked this one up yet, so...enter my name, please, and thank you!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
626 Posts
Posted 07/21/2021   11:35 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wkusau to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me. Get to work on those quality posts.
Valued Member
United States
123 Posts
Posted 07/21/2021   2:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add AravindMichigan to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter my name .Thanks for the giveaway.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
84 Posts
Posted 07/22/2021   12:09 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rascal to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me. Thank you very much.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
799 Posts
Posted 07/22/2021   12:23 am  Show Profile Check docgfd's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add docgfd to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me.

Thanks!
Valued Member
United States
134 Posts
Posted 07/22/2021   09:47 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add qaman to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me thanks
Valued Member
United States
205 Posts
Posted 07/23/2021   01:07 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dsmith426 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
enter me
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
293 Posts
Posted 07/23/2021   06:15 am  Show Profile Check johnsim03's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add johnsim03 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I need some more stickers.

p.s. Thank you for the entry.

John
Valued Member
73 Posts
Posted 07/23/2021   09:11 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Mr. H to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me.

Thanks
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1245 Posts
Posted 07/23/2021   11:08 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add JLLebbert to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me ... and thanks!
Valued Member
United States
96 Posts
Posted 07/23/2021   1:57 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stampboylife to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me, thank you!

Just curious...are these real stamps or not valid for postage?
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
78 Posts
Posted 07/23/2021   2:10 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add gwanghoops to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
They're real. You could use them postage, but I'd shed a tear.
Valued Member
United States
97 Posts
Posted 07/24/2021   08:09 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add NumOnes to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
78 Posts
Posted 08/01/2021   04:19 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add gwanghoops to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
via random number generator, post #3 is the winner -- wkusau!

Email sent.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 17 / Views: 628Next Topic  
Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05