Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Got Any Good Stamp Collecting Jokes? Let's Hear Them!

Previous Page | Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 37 / Views: 2,146Next Topic
Page: of 3
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
464 Posts
Posted 08/10/2021   11:00 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mml1942 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
My ex-wife says I was "unhinged".
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United States
995 Posts
Posted 08/11/2021   11:16 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DonSellos to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Clever stuff! Anyone got a joke or two about stamp dealers?

Don
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
464 Posts
Posted 08/11/2021   1:46 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mml1942 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Three stamp dealers were stranded on a desert island with all their stock.

All three made a profit.
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
33586 Posts
Posted 08/11/2021   4:58 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

How to make a million dollars as a stamp collector?
Start with 2 million.

Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
33586 Posts
Posted 08/11/2021   5:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Commemorative Postmark
Irish Vincent Van Gogh Society

Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
33586 Posts
Posted 08/11/2021   5:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Stamp collector with an eBay problem.

"You're a high priced lawyer, if I give you $500, will you answer 2 questions for me?"

"Absolutely, What is the second question?"

Valued Member
433 Posts
Posted 08/12/2021   12:15 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add archerg to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
(Lifted from another website and adapted to a stamp theme.)

A young man visited his crazy uncle at his shack in the woods. The uncle invited him to stay for dinner. After dinner the nephew noticed eggshells stuck to his plate, which had a peculiar dull shine.

"Are these plates clean?" Asked the nephew.

"We ain't got no fancy plumbing out here and them plates is as clean as Cold Water can get'em", replied the uncle, "So never you mind about it".

The nephew stayed overnight and, rested and hungry, asked, "What's for breakfast Uncle?"

"Oh, I thought we'd go to town for breakfast, I need to go to the post office. Cold Water's coming too."

"I don't understand, Uncle, we're taking water to town?"

The uncle laughed. "No, no, Cold Water's my dog's name, he likes to lick the postage stamps when I mail a letter".
Pillar Of The Community
United States
813 Posts
Posted 08/12/2021   01:50 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Parcelpostguy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
A pre-1991 joke:

What are two differences between collecting stamps and collecting baseball cards?

The type of gum difference is especially noticeable when each is used; the gum soaks off stamps but you often need to scrape off the other. More regumming with stamps as well since the practice is not as revolting as with cards.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
564 Posts
Posted 08/12/2021   10:57 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jconey to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
My wife's philatelic translator (all said in good fun to tease me).

Tweezers that don't grip (Tongs)
Little pictures AKA scraps of paper (stamps)
Wax paper envelopes (Glassines)
Eye chart (Perf gauge)
Holder thingies (Mounts)
Pocket book (Stock book)
Crystal Ball (Signoscope)
Scraper thing (Dental Spatula - I use to cut hinges among other things)
Magic Gas (lighter fluid)
Pillar Of The Community
United States
564 Posts
Posted 08/12/2021   2:00 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jconey to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Judy's grandmother once told Judy about how she and Judy's grandfather met.
"I was dating this man but suddenly he left for war. We wrote love letters to each other and I learnt how splendid the man was."
Judy asked her grandmother, "So you married him when he came back from war?"
Her grandmother laughed, "Oh,no! Your grandfather was the postman!"
Pillar Of The Community
United States
564 Posts
Posted 08/12/2021   2:02 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jconey to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
What starts with a P, ends with an E, and has a million letters in it? - Post Office!

What begins with E ends with E and only has one letter in it? - Envelope!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
667 Posts
Posted 08/13/2021   4:29 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jarnick to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
This is one of the worst jokes I've ever heard, but since it was told to me by the late Pat Herst, I'll pass it on. A stamp dealer arrives at the pearly gates and St. Peter asks him to name one good deed he's ever done to advance philately. The dealer thinks for a long time and them responds that a boy came into his shop to buy a 10c pack of hinges and only had 5c and that I sold it to him for 5c. St. Peter walks away and comes back a few minutes later and says here's you nickle back. Go to hell.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
513 Posts
Posted 08/13/2021   5:05 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add uboatnut to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Pillar Of The Community
United States
503 Posts
Posted 08/14/2021   08:36 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add hoosierboy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Old stamp colectors never die, they just become unstuck.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
564 Posts
Posted 08/14/2021   1:49 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jconey to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

I have a joke about the postal service.

It will be delivered tomorrow.
Edited by jconey - 08/14/2021 1:51 pm
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 37 / Views: 2,146Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.24 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05