Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Two Crown Philatelic Albums Republic Of China 1945 To 1971

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 256Next Topic  
Valued Member

6 Posts
Posted 08/11/2021   11:35 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add stanleys to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello,

I am sharing my two albums of stamps of Taiwan/Republic of China covering a time frame from 1945 until 1971.

I know that Mr. Wang Tun-Jen is the former president of the Philately Association of R.O.C.

I would love to hear some opinions and I will be very grateful for feedback or any information. Also any input about the values is welcome

I am still working on completing them, very few stamps are missing.

I uploaded the photos on Flickr, since there are too many to be uploaded here. Please follow the links to see both albums.

Thank you

The CROWN Philatelic Album REPUBLIC OF CHINA 1945-1971 Ordinary Stamps 1973 by Mr Wang Tun-Jen (103 Photos)

https://www.flickr.com/gp/192489876@N04/Ha6543

The CROWN Philatelic Album REPUBLIC OF CHINA Commemorative Issue 1973 by Mr Wang Tun-Jen
(73 Photos)

https://www.flickr.com/gp/192489876@N04/8vf359

Send note to Staff
Edited by stanleys - 08/11/2021 11:40 am

Valued Member
United States
470 Posts
Posted 08/11/2021   12:17 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rdavid to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice! Thanks for sharing.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
143 Posts
Posted 08/12/2021   08:33 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add APS-ISWSC Member to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing, I have bookmarked the flickr site for future reference. Makes you wonder if he had albums for earlier periods ... would seem likely.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
Canada
3855 Posts
Posted 08/12/2021   09:57 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Dianne Earl to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice thanks for sharing

I am going to start dabbling into Republic of China this weekend.

Dianne
Don't grumble that the roses have thorns, be thankful that the thorns have roses
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 256Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.11 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05