Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

PSE Certification Database Update

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 11 / Views: 406Next Topic  
Learn More...
9910 Posts
Posted 09/23/2021   3:43 pm  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add 51studebaker to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

All,
The Stamp Smarter PSE Certification database has been updated with 7947 new certs; it now contains PSE certs issued up through 9/8/2021.

https://stampsmarter.org/features/Home_PSE.html

As always, a big thank you to Lorry for his effort in helping the hobby.
Don
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
7119 Posts
Posted 09/23/2021   4:05 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Don and Lorry. Phew! You have been busy!
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Learn More...
9910 Posts
Posted 09/23/2021   4:11 pm  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
...You have been busy!

I just got back from a colonoscopy today which is the last kidney transplant qualification hoop (out of the 8) they required of me over the last few months.

After the procedure today (which I am sure many of you guys know all about) the surgeon tells me, "oh this did not work because of your previous surgeries but don't worry, we just have to do it again using a CAT scan. We will set it up for you". Sigh. Note that last month's hoop was having a heart cath which resulted in the heart surgeon saying "I didn't need to do anything, you body had already worked around the small blockage" and then I spent 4 hours with a femoral artery bleed in the recovery room. Sigh.
Don
Valued Member
United States
262 Posts
Posted 09/23/2021   4:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add GMC89 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
My sympathies Don.
Stay well, take care. A couple of years ago I went to a funeral and the Father stated that" everyone has a cross to bear, some of those crosses are heavy and toil some". My fellow parishioner lost her son to heroin. My cross has been light, but I know others have to struggle everyday. Take care
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
7119 Posts
Posted 09/23/2021   4:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
During my last exam back "there" the doctor lost his wristwatch.

But seriously Don I truly hope that you get your transplant soon. You have been through the wringer.

God Bless

Roger
Pillar Of The Community
United States
7722 Posts
Posted 09/23/2021   4:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hang in there Don. You are in my thoughts and prayers,

Peter
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
280 Posts
Posted 09/24/2021   11:33 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add widglo46 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Don - How you manage to maintain such a great attitude is a wonder to me. You are one of those people I can say that even just knowing you helps to make me a better person. I am certain that if determination has anything to do with it, you will get that transplant!

Thanks for your continued support in maintaining the PSE certificate search feature at Stampsmarter.org. The capabilities you've built into the interface with "Advanced View" make it the best tool to search a philatelic database that I know of.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2457 Posts
Posted 09/24/2021   3:44 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add txstamp to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks to both of you for the PSE database. Its awesome.

Don - all the best.
Valued Member
United States
465 Posts
Posted 10/06/2021   12:58 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Crouse27 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Just tried to use the site again today and it is Site Not Found?
Learn More...
9910 Posts
Posted 10/06/2021   1:10 pm  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Stamp Smarter is down since 9AM, hosting company is working on it. Sorry
Don
Learn More...
9910 Posts
Posted 10/06/2021   1:56 pm  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Stamp Smarter is back up.
Don
Pillar Of The Community
United States
564 Posts
Posted 10/06/2021   3:13 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jconey to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Don, sorry to hear about your trials and tribulations. From the sidelines I have been through much of the same with both parents. I know that's not the same as going through it yourself but it's still a rough voyage. Keep the attitude positive, that's very important.

Great job on the Certs.
  Previous TopicReplies: 11 / Views: 406Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05