Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Scott 211 - Misplaced Entry.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 197Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
7691 Posts
Posted 09/24/2021   1:33 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add wert to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Here is a Scott 211 "Princess Elizabeth" ....NOT in the normal catalouge, best identified in Ralph Trimble's re-entries.com.
Check link - 3rd stamp down.

www.re-entries.com/post_medallions.html

Anyways, below is the nice "Misplaced Entry".
At the bottom is A BIG QUESTION.

Robert

NOW BIG QUESTION: It is in my wife small ring binder with about 50 stamps...
I have not found one for myself yet.
How can I convince my wife to give it to me..HAHA
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
3817 Posts
Posted 09/24/2021   1:40 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add John Becker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
What's hers is hers.
What's yours is hers.
Simple.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
7691 Posts
Posted 09/24/2021   1:48 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wert to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
hahha..John..Good one.
Wish me luck..haha

Robert
Pillar Of The Community
566 Posts
Posted 09/24/2021   2:02 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stamps101 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Just explain that hers is faulty and that purely out of your generosity, good will, and undying love for her, you would be willing to switch for your perfect unflawed copy.

And if that fails, you will have extra time to sort stamps alone on the couch while you think about what you've done.

Win win?
Pillar Of The Community
7691 Posts
Posted 09/24/2021   2:14 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wert to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
stamps101...hahaha

Quote:
you will have extra time to sort stamps alone on the couch while you think about what you've done.

exactly...been there before

Robert
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 197Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.12 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05