Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Quiz How's Your Eye For Detail?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 13 / Views: 505Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
420 Posts
Posted 10/09/2021   09:42 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add EdziuMM to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Alas, have been in hospital nearly a month. Back with quizzes next Friday! ~Edmund
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
United States
7722 Posts
Posted 10/09/2021   09:44 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hope all is well! Looking forward to it,

Peter
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
France
1986 Posts
Posted 10/09/2021   09:52 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add vayolene to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Edmund.
I wish you a full and rapid recovery
Valued Member
Australia
133 Posts
Posted 10/09/2021   09:55 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add StevieG to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Great to see a post from you. Hope that you're on the mend.
The quiz....that's an extra bonus.

Stephen
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
61 Posts
Posted 10/09/2021   10:39 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add RXC to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Glad you are back! I hope you have a quick and full recovery.

Looking forward to next week's quiz.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
98 Posts
Posted 10/09/2021   11:16 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add OzwaldO to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks! Looking forward to more!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2046 Posts
Posted 10/09/2021   11:23 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add shermae to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Glad you're better and back with your stamps (and family)! A month is a long time, yuck :-(
Pillar Of The Community
United States
3762 Posts
Posted 10/09/2021   12:24 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Partime to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Also glad to hear that you are back. I work in a large hospital, and when someone is there for that many days, they get VERY bored. Take care.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1258 Posts
Posted 10/10/2021   2:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add JLLebbert to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Glad to hear you are on the mend. Looking forward to the return of your quizzes, even though I've never managed to win one. Came close once on a U.S. stamp, but wkusa beat me to it by 5 minutes. Thanks for taking the time to keep the rest of us entertained!
Edited by JLLebbert - 10/10/2021 2:09 pm
Pillar Of The Community
United States
813 Posts
Posted 10/10/2021   2:35 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Parcelpostguy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I may not ever offer an answer (a guess) but I have enjoyed each one since I joined SCF.

I wish you a full recovery.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
637 Posts
Posted 10/11/2021   10:43 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wkusau to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hope all is well.
Pillar Of The Community
Israel
668 Posts
Posted 10/12/2021   10:26 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rob Roy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Great to see you back.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
564 Posts
Posted 10/12/2021   4:34 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jconey to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow a month in the hospital! I hope all is well.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
7119 Posts
Posted 10/12/2021   4:42 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Feel free to send me the answer ahead of time.
  Previous TopicReplies: 13 / Views: 505Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05