Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Marienwerder , Stamps On Steiner Pages .

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 13 / Views: 468Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community

United States
5521 Posts
Posted 10/11/2021   2:13 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add floortrader to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Just got finish mounting these .

Send note to Staff

Valued Member
United States
264 Posts
Posted 10/11/2021   5:10 pm  Show Profile Check Max_Power's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Max_Power to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
where do you get the Steiner's pages? I have looked alot of places.. ty
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United Kingdom
5836 Posts
Posted 10/11/2021   5:25 pm  Show Profile Check GeoffHa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GeoffHa to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar Of The Community
United States
5521 Posts
Posted 10/11/2021   5:58 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Max --Buy the CD, then you can print your own . It is nice because on some countries I print a seperate album for duplicates .
Valued Member
United States
264 Posts
Posted 10/11/2021   9:25 pm  Show Profile Check Max_Power's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Max_Power to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
that's nice but right now I am only doing US Revenues
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
3151 Posts
Posted 10/12/2021   06:25 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add angore to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
These do not look like Steiner pages.
Al
Pillar Of The Community
United States
5521 Posts
Posted 10/12/2021   09:44 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
If your doing U.S.Revenues ,your better off with Scott Speciality Albums .
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
Canada
3855 Posts
Posted 10/13/2021   08:17 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Dianne Earl to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
These are beautiful Floortrader

I had not heard of this part of Germany and will have to look it up.

I learn so much from this forum and you are a big part it.

Thanks

Dianne
Don't grumble that the roses have thorns, be thankful that the thorns have roses
Valued Member
378 Posts
Posted 10/13/2021   5:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Andyrich74 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice stamps/pages. Have not heard of these either.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
95 Posts
Posted 10/13/2021   9:46 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add OzwaldO to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Must have been a fun job! Eye candy, thanks!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
5521 Posts
Posted 10/14/2021   08:41 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everybody for the positive comments .

Two things are at play with me in stamp collecting ,first at a early age in my stamp collecting journey was the accomplishment of filling the whole page in a stamp album. The second thing knowing I didn't have the funds to buy many of the "gems of philately ",so I decided to build a collection that would contain the unusual places and hard to get {hard to get not being expensive but rarely seen } items into a worldwide collection .
Edited by floortrader - 10/14/2021 09:08 am
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
Canada
3855 Posts
Posted 10/14/2021   09:03 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Dianne Earl to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent way to build a collection floortrader. I have a similar philosophy in my collection. I love all stamps and as a world wide collector I always have lots to work with. It is very satisfying to fill pages but I know some pages will remain unfilled because of budget.

Dianne
Don't grumble that the roses have thorns, be thankful that the thorns have roses
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
95 Posts
Posted 10/15/2021   09:59 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add OzwaldO to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I like a full page and extras that will never fit in an album! I Also enjoy the unusual places and the history that goes with them. Finding almost any stamp interesting keeps the hobby very fulfilling and messy at times though, it would be great if my collection was as organized as floortaders, but I'm sure I will never run out of things to do! There are many inspirations here, thanks!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
5521 Posts
Posted 10/15/2021   10:47 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
OzwaldO ---- Agree with your "I'm sure I will never run out of things to do " I just picked up a large lot and included was a file folder with about 20 souvenir sheets ,some with stamps of China getting back Hong Kong . This is a worldwide lot so I am going to make up those up on sererate album pages and add those into a binder . Would I ever buy those ,no ! , because I don't buy modern material.
  Previous TopicReplies: 13 / Views: 468Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05