Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Scott 329 - Queen Elizabeth II

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 308Next Topic  
Rest in Peace
7742 Posts
Posted 10/25/2021   9:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add wert to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
This may be nothing..Came across an extra period on the first "A" of Ottawa....Maybe nothing, just putting it out there just in case any collector comes across another one.

Robert

Send note to Staff

Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
33619 Posts
Posted 10/25/2021   10:49 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice, Robert.
Does not look like an EFO to me.
Perhaps a "Secret Mark" or Plate ID?

Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Edited by rod222 - 10/25/2021 10:49 pm
Rest in Peace
7742 Posts
Posted 10/26/2021   3:23 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wert to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the reply Rod222
Funny mark on my Scott 35 blocks also...
Robert

Pillar Of The Community
3968 Posts
Posted 10/26/2021   5:21 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add John Becker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The dot on the first block seems to align very well with the right edge of the first column - as if it were a residual layout dot - and there being no need to remove them from selvage - especially within the wording. How does the dot align on the #35 blocks?
Rest in Peace
7742 Posts
Posted 10/26/2021   7:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wert to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry John...You caught me..I meant Scott 305..Not 35..My typing mistake.

Robert

Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 308Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.16 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05