Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

China Another Undetermined Stamp

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 182Next Topic  
Valued Member

Netherlands
53 Posts
Posted 10/26/2021   10:15 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Cor to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I hope I am not repeating myself again, but can you guys help me with this China stamp?
Send note to Staff

Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
33518 Posts
Posted 10/26/2021   10:36 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
EAST CHINA PARCEL POST STAMPS
Nice Stamp !
Not come across that one before.
Scott# 5LQ27 1950
$5000 on $500 Surcharge
Parcel Post stamp type PP1

CV$1 Used $17 circa
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Edited by rod222 - 10/26/2021 10:38 am
Pillar Of The Community
United States
7713 Posts
Posted 10/26/2021   10:50 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Coe, I realize you probably do not use the Scott catalog in Holland, but you may find this listed in www.stampworld.com . There is a drop down menu on that site and sometimes unusual uses are listed

Peter
Valued Member
Netherlands
53 Posts
Posted 10/26/2021   4:44 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Cor to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Rod222 and Peter. Indeed I use Michel catalogue but also stampworld.com However the above stamp I could not find back, but now I see it is indeed East China parcel post. Thanks Rod222!
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
33518 Posts
Posted 10/26/2021   7:33 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks to you Cor

Some of us will never complete a China collection,
personally, I feel great joy to see a new stamp, not encountered
in my time, before.

Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 182Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.14 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05