Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Looking For Iranian Stamps Dealer

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 421Next Topic  
Valued Member

Egypt
96 Posts
Posted 10/28/2021   6:00 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add aboauf to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello there
first I apologize if I am posting in a wrong section
can someone recommend to me a good trusted Persian or Iranian stamps dealer (I am looking for mostly modern issues from the 80s and above) and it is hard for me to find any as eBay bans any related Iranian stamps etc
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
7463 Posts
Posted 10/28/2021   6:24 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
Egypt
96 Posts
Posted 10/28/2021   6:40 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add aboauf to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
@rogdcam thanks a lot I just had a quick look,a lot of items I wanted not available, and pretty overpriced items unfortunately
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
7463 Posts
Posted 10/28/2021   7:21 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Have you tried Hipstamp? They allow Iran listings.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
7769 Posts
Posted 10/28/2021   7:50 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Delcampe also has quite a few listed

Peter

Pillar Of The Community
United Kingdom
6126 Posts
Posted 10/29/2021   01:29 am  Show Profile Check GeoffHa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GeoffHa to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
You could also look at eBay under searches such as "Middle East", which sellers may use to get around the eBay ban.
Valued Member
Egypt
96 Posts
Posted 10/29/2021   08:59 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add aboauf to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks all for the suggestions I found some good dealers at delcampe but they need skrill for payments unfortunately and other than that prices are high and registered mail shipping is pretty expensive also
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2049 Posts
Posted 10/29/2021   6:35 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add shermae to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Aboauf - perhaps try the seller below. I only know him to have pre-revolution material but he may be able to supply newer items, or at least point you in the right direction. He is located in Nee York.

mehdistamps.com
Valued Member
Egypt
96 Posts
Posted 10/30/2021   05:59 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add aboauf to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
@shermae thanks I will try to contact him and see :)
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 421Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05