Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Hello Guys :) Please Help Me Identify Deutches Reich 2 Millionen Overprinted Stamp. Tnx.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 183Next Topic  

Croatia (Locally: Hrvatska)
0 Posts
Posted 11/22/2021   1:56 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Neech to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello guys, tnx for nice welcome on my last, and first , topic.
While I wait new german catalogue I use Michel 1968. Since i'm preety green in stamps I have doubts and confusing terms I found on Stampworld... "Penetrated perforation"??????
On same site there's four types of my stamp, if you guys could be so nice again and help me identify which one of four types is my stamp, I would be sooooo gratefull . Thanks
1923 2 millionen on 200mk overprint. WM 2 is clearly visible.
Send note to Staff

Valued Member
United States
77 Posts
Posted 11/22/2021   2:33 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Stamp Hunting to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, this is most likely Michel# 309APa. The perf around the stamp doesn't look like a rouletted perf. Watermark matches the catalog. It is always nice to get to see a used one of these. This entire series is usually unused.

Catalog #'s: Michel:309APa, Scott#:269, Yt:281, Stanly Gibbons:302, AFA:309I
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Edited by Stamp Hunting - 11/22/2021 2:35 pm
0 Posts
Posted 11/22/2021   2:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Neech to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Hunter #128513;
Tnx for quick reply, and help, sooo much
If I may ask, please do t laugh, remeber im still virgin in stamps
Rouleted perf????

Thanks again buddy.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
7724 Posts
Posted 11/22/2021   3:07 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Neech, if you do not know a definition there are several ways of finding out. One is to use the glossary which you can find on each page in the upper left hand corner. Another way would be to just use the "search" function, also on every page but the right hand upper corner

Peter
Edited by Petert4522 - 11/22/2021 3:08 pm
0 Posts
Posted 11/22/2021   3:27 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Neech to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Peter.

Tnx for advice. I use search option, and will use it more

Stay safe
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 183Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.17 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05