Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

How Do I See My Friends List?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 11 / Views: 397Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
Israel
790 Posts
Posted 01/06/2022   04:24 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Rob Roy to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
That's it, the title says it all.
Send note to Staff
Edited by Rob Roy - 01/06/2022 06:09 am

Pillar Of The Community
United States
702 Posts
Posted 01/06/2022   04:47 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add classic_paper to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
List of what?
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United States
555 Posts
Posted 01/06/2022   05:29 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Calstamp to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Okay, I'll start.

Milk

Eggs

Bread
Pillar Of The Community
Netherlands
1677 Posts
Posted 01/06/2022   05:58 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add NSK to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
@Rob Roy,

click "tools." One of the subjects is "friends." Click that and it shows your friends list.
No idea how you can add a friend, though.

Note: "friend's list" instead of "friends list" is a little confusing.
Edited by NSK - 01/06/2022 06:01 am
Pillar Of The Community
Israel
790 Posts
Posted 01/06/2022   06:12 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rob Roy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
NSK - got it, corrected the title.
As for adding friends, I went to one of their posts, and the second icon from the right, two persons, is the "add friend". If only it was that simple in real life. :)
Pillar Of The Community
Netherlands
1677 Posts
Posted 01/06/2022   06:17 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add NSK to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I am getting old. I prefer the old way of getting to know someone before making him or her a friend.
Pillar Of The Community
Israel
790 Posts
Posted 01/06/2022   07:21 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rob Roy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The old way was the biblical way...
Pillar Of The Community
Netherlands
1677 Posts
Posted 01/06/2022   07:44 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add NSK to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
My country is not famous for religion and doing things by the bible.
Edited by NSK - 01/06/2022 07:45 am
Pillar Of The Community
United States
702 Posts
Posted 01/06/2022   1:43 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add classic_paper to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My country is not famous for religion and doing things by the bible.

Not since 1648, anyway.
Pillar Of The Community
Netherlands
1677 Posts
Posted 01/06/2022   2:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add NSK to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
That was the end of the war. It started 1568.
Pillar Of The Community
Israel
790 Posts
Posted 01/07/2022   01:11 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rob Roy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My country is not famous for religion and doing things by the bible

I think with your famous "coffee shops" the old way is still worshiped, especially after a good smoke.
Pillar Of The Community
Netherlands
1677 Posts
Posted 01/07/2022   02:59 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add NSK to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Well, after visiting our "coffee" shops, who knows what you start to worship.
  Previous TopicReplies: 11 / Views: 397Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05