Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

My 6 Month Collection/Addiction .continued

Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 21 / Views: 1,247Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member

United States
121 Posts
Posted 01/18/2022   07:44 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Bubbachismo to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Good morning all, I'm posting my favorite parts of my newest hobby. Started not long ago I definitely got bit by the bug. Some have faults, some are beautiful, some are worthless and some are not. The one thing they have in common is they're all mine and I love showing them to others. Especially since I don't have any philatelist in my near circle. I hope you all enjoy. Feedback is very welcome.

Send note to Staff

Valued Member
United States
121 Posts
Posted 01/18/2022   07:53 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Bubbachismo to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
121 Posts
Posted 01/18/2022   08:06 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Bubbachismo to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry missed one. $1 mortgage can't be forgotten lol
Valued Member
United States
39 Posts
Posted 01/18/2022   08:56 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Paris Exhibition to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice collection. You have some very nice stamps there. Are your $3Columbian and 1923 congress philatelique de Bordeaux MNH?

And your very nicely centered US 50 cent blimp"?
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
927 Posts
Posted 01/18/2022   09:10 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Mrita75 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice Bubba from another newish collector who got the bug bad. Love your enthusiasm and sense of pride in your stamps. Stamp collecting is an amazing hobby.
Valued Member
United States
121 Posts
Posted 01/18/2022   09:21 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Bubbachismo to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Paris I apologize for not knowing which stamps you are referring to as $3 Columbian and 1923 France... the blimp (c18 I believe) is in fact Never hinged original gum
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
5425 Posts
Posted 01/20/2022   5:42 pm  Show Profile Check revenuecollector's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add revenuecollector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Ahh, another new collector of U.S. revenues. Welcome to the dark side... we have cookies!
Valued Member
United States
121 Posts
Posted 01/20/2022   6:24 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Bubbachismo to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Rev, starting my 2nd issue while a wait for some good deals on the ones I need to complete the first.
Valued Member
United States
63 Posts
Posted 02/17/2022   08:29 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mljespe to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice collection of revs! Have you found any info on cancels, manuscript or regular cancels that are more collectible or more rare (sought after) by collectors. I have some of the revs also and just checking on this thread on those and the large amount of battleships I have.

Thanks in Advance to "whomever" can shed a bit of light on this interesting topic
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
Canada
3888 Posts
Posted 02/17/2022   10:44 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Dianne Earl to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice collection Babbachismo

Welcome to the forum.

Dianne
Don't grumble that the roses have thorns, be thankful that the thorns have roses
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
6377 Posts
Posted 02/17/2022   3:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stallzer to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Ahh, another new collector of U.S. revenues. Welcome to the dark side... we have cookies!

Do not fall for this!!! I'm a couple thousand in and still no cookie.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
645 Posts
Posted 02/17/2022   4:14 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add classic_paper to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Any rhyme or reason to what you accumulate (I was particular about using that word and use it without prejudice)? I see revenue and postal, the common denominator being that they're all American and generally grouped by type/denomination. I ask because I'm always curious why people get what they get... maybe it's too early for you to have an idea about the what and why, but never too early to start thinking about the what and why.
Valued Member
United States
121 Posts
Posted 02/27/2022   06:40 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Bubbachismo to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
My main collecting technique ,or what I love to collect is anything 19th century. Especially engravings. Not necessarily country specific nowadays. It just grabs me when I think of all the places this small piece of paper must have been. And the details and craftsmanship on the early issues are amazing. Thank you guys for viewing and your comments and questions
Valued Member
United States
121 Posts
Posted 03/23/2022   6:51 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Bubbachismo to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Just picked up my favorite stamp thus far. Isn't she beautiful lol. Zepplins and #2 next!
Hope you all are doing well!
Valued Member
Canada
471 Posts
Posted 03/23/2022   7:29 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Casey Magoo to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
That's worth a few wows...
my best friend has four legs
and a soft pillow
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
70 Posts
Posted 03/23/2022   7:40 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Going Postal to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice indeed.

- Lance
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 21 / Views: 1,247Next Topic  
Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05