Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Rosenburg Philatelics

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 15 / Views: 805Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
610 Posts
Posted 01/20/2022   09:20 am  Show Profile Check wheelman's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add wheelman to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Anyone having issues with Rosenburg? I won an auction on the 14th and even though a tracking number is created it is still showing as not received by the PO. I won a second auction on Sunday and at the time sent them an email about combined shipping possibilities with other listings I was interested in for this week. Not to combine the one from the 14th but combining Sunday with this week. I sent a second email Tuesday regarding the combined shipping and again questioning my order from the 14th. As of this morning I've had no response from either email and my 1st order is still showing not received by the PO. I will not be doing any more business with them but just wondering if others have had the same type of service.
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
United States
7904 Posts
Posted 01/20/2022   11:09 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Paul, can you be more specific? Rosenburg or Rosenberg?

Peter
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
211 Posts
Posted 01/20/2022   11:29 am  Show Profile Check jamesg's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jamesg to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, same problems here since early December. At one time, I had 5 unshipped orders from as many auctions and had to ask for combined shipping on all. They do not seem to automatically combine shipping when you wait until the 2nd or later auction to pay for the first (even if 3 days later....). They have finally caught up with mine and all items have been delivered that were behind. Response to messages has been very slow though and they don't seem to understand there's a problem.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
610 Posts
Posted 01/20/2022   2:39 pm  Show Profile Check wheelman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add wheelman to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Peter - sorry for the spelling error. It is Rosenberg. Couldn't even blame fat fingers. E left side of keyboard and U right.
I was a little skeptical of their $3.99 first stamp S&H but it was a fairly small percentage of the overall so decided to go for it. Even so at that rate I expected quick service.
Edited by wheelman - 01/20/2022 2:40 pm
Pillar Of The Community
United States
7904 Posts
Posted 01/20/2022   2:56 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Paul, thank you. Is this Rosenberg the seller or is he the owner of Hipstamp or both?
Really, six days is not that long. Also, the last thing I received from somewhere and that was mailed USPS took almost a week to get the tracking info changed. By then it was almost in my mailbox.
I would give it at least another week

Peter
Valued Member
United States
211 Posts
Posted 01/20/2022   3:54 pm  Show Profile Check jamesg's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jamesg to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
7 days would not really be a problem for me, however I waited about a month for several of mine. Not typical of my experience with them.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
610 Posts
Posted 01/20/2022   5:37 pm  Show Profile Check wheelman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add wheelman to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Peter - not sure. I think they are shipping from the Carolinas.
This afternoon my 1st purchase was updated on the tracking and it is now showing a Monday delivery.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
7904 Posts
Posted 01/20/2022   6:23 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I am a bit confused here. I have bought plenty through Hipstamp and never had any trouble. Also, I can not remember Hipstamp ever sending me anything - the seller does that?

Peter
Learn More...
United States
10442 Posts
Posted 01/20/2022   6:26 pm  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
If it shipped from NC, then it sounds like the owner of HipStamp/seller on HipStamp (Mark Rosenberg).
Don
Valued Member
United States
350 Posts
Posted 01/20/2022   6:57 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add GMC89 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Rosenberg handles a ton of material and I look over his offerings although I very very seldom bid . A while back he had a Scott 6 w/o cert that brought good money. I thought it was a #7. Right now he has a 359 used w/o cert going for 52.00 . A while back I emailed him that he was mistaken on a stamp, I forget now what, it sold for multiples for what it should. Buyer beware, I don't think malicious just time constrained.
Regards Mark
Edit: I meant to reply Peter, Mark Rosenberg sells on his own platform. Many other vendors sell there also.
Cheers
Edited by GMC89 - 01/20/2022 7:02 pm
Pillar Of The Community
United States
7904 Posts
Posted 01/20/2022   7:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everyone - Now it is all clear to me!

Peter
Valued Member
United States
350 Posts
Posted 01/20/2022   7:27 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add GMC89 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
About a year ago or maybe less Rasdale had a "small collection " of unusually nice all with carts US stamps. I was particularly interested in 4 or 5 issues. I thought the whole mess worth 2 grand or so, I was willing to offer say 75% of that. Well I never got the chance. It brought 3500.
About 2 months ago I recognized one of the issues I was interested in on Rosenbergs site/ auction. The entire "small collection" was there minus 2 issues as I recall. I added up the sales, it appeared the collection brought 2800. The 2 missing I thought worth no more than 500. Ouch.
Cheers mark
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
610 Posts
Posted 01/21/2022   3:40 pm  Show Profile Check wheelman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add wheelman to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
An update to my original post.
The stamps actually arrived today and not Monday as tracking said. What an amazing post office system we have. So I actually did receive in just over a week. That is acceptable to me. They were shipped from a PO BOX in Raleigh, NC.
I still however have not heard anything back on the two emails that I sent requesting combined shipping policy.
At any rate the first purchase is in my album.
Valued Member
Canada
54 Posts
Posted 01/25/2022   12:48 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DeeBee to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm finding that everything is so much slower these days. Maybe a staffing shortage?
Valued Member
United States
350 Posts
Posted 01/25/2022   7:34 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add GMC89 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Covid.
Cheers
Mark
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
8154 Posts
Posted 01/25/2022   8:31 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Covid policies.

Cheers
  Previous TopicReplies: 15 / Views: 805Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05