Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Does Anyone Here Collect Stamps On Piece?

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 33 / Views: 1,844Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
675 Posts
Posted 12/05/2022   10:12 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rismoney to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I agree with Don on this. I don't know why people care so much. Enjoy your own stamps, on cover, off cover, on paper, mint, used, hinged, in an album, in a box, in a Vario, in glassines.

There are so many other things in the hobby to complain about!

I equate this to a line I say about food you don't like. Don't yuck other peoples yums.

Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
617 Posts
Posted 12/05/2022   10:21 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add patg23 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I will hazard a guess and say most (all) of those shown came in that condition to the present collector.

Over the years I've had boxes of common covers. And over the years I've culled through them every now and then, saving those with interest, cutting most into 2x4's for the cancel, and clipping the rest into kilo ware donations.

I think if I had saved all, I would not get in the front door.
pat
Valued Member
United States
9 Posts
Posted 12/06/2022   05:43 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PAB1969 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Looking at all these stamps, I have the urge to soak them all and remove the paper. After drying, they would be very nice used stamps because the perforations weren't cut off and the backs would be flawless.
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 33 / Views: 1,844Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2023 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2023 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.14 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05