Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Giveaway: United States Postal Cards, Stamped Envelopes

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 12 / Views: 605Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...

United States
1565 Posts
Posted 01/28/2022   7:18 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add cjpalermo1964 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
After buying auction lots and pulling out what I need, I've accumulated a stack of US stamped envelopes (entires) and postal cards, as seen in the image. There's a lot of duplication. Therefore, rather than sell, I'd like to give away as many as I can here, so I'm offering packets of 12-15 unique items selected from the stack. All date from the 1920 to 1985 period. None are postally used. There are no rarities here but perhaps you'll fill some gaps. The terms of this free giveaway are:

1. You must have 50 quality posts in the forum and have email communication turned on. I can't obtain your postal address unless we can exchange email.

2. You must provide a complete postal address in the United States or its possessions. All items sent by USPS first class mail, no insurance, no tracking. If you don't receive them, sorry, there is no recourse.

3. You can specify stamped envelopes only, postal cards only, or a mix. The supply of stamped envelopes will be exhausted after I receive 5 or 6 requests. You'll receive about 12-15 unique items or up to about 1 1/2 ounces, to keep my postage costs reasonable. Some envelopes may be stuck closed. If I receive many requests, later recipients may get items with some toning or foxing. Items come from an accumulation of a Massachusetts school administrator who appeared to assemble items in the 1950-1985 period and didn't protect some against humidity. Many items are usable for mailing today with added postage.

Thanks for your interest.

Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1565 Posts
Posted 01/28/2022   7:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add cjpalermo1964 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
To request a packet, send email via SCF. Thanks.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
60 Posts
Posted 01/29/2022   09:38 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Just for fun to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Email sent. Thanks!
Edited by Just for fun - 01/29/2022 09:40 am
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
384 Posts
Posted 01/29/2022   10:18 am  Show Profile Check johnsim03's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add johnsim03 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Email sent - thank you very much.

John
Pillar Of The Community
United States
686 Posts
Posted 01/29/2022   12:35 pm  Show Profile Check 3193zd's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 3193zd to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
email sent! Thanks!
Michael Darabaris
Valued Member
United States
162 Posts
Posted 01/29/2022   12:43 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Gibby01 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
email sent, thank you very much.
Valued Member
426 Posts
Posted 01/30/2022   7:37 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add patg23 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
cjpalermo1964 - Don't need any thanks.
Just wanted to give notice for your nice offer.

Maybe get a few more people interested the area of stamped stationary.

pat
Valued Member
United States
263 Posts
Posted 01/31/2022   09:21 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DaveG28 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice! I might be too late, but I'm sending a message now.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
3925 Posts
Posted 02/11/2022   3:02 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Partime to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
My group just arrived. Thanks ... much appreciated.
Valued Member
United States
330 Posts
Posted 02/12/2022   11:30 am  Show Profile Check pascoe's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add pascoe to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
My packet arrived this week, thank you so much! Definitely some items I have never had before. I'm going to use some to send correspondence and really surprise some people :) Thanks again for your generosity!
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1565 Posts
Posted 02/12/2022   5:14 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add cjpalermo1964 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everyone. I just bought another carton lot of postal stationery from Kelleher. It will take about a month to sort and integrate into my collection, and after that, there will be more to give away! Until then, moderators can move this giveaway to the Completed bin.
Valued Member
United States
263 Posts
Posted 02/12/2022   7:20 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DaveG28 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Mine came earlier this week , too, and just in time! The envelope had split open on two sides. I was lucky nothing had spilled out! Thank you for the send!
Valued Member
United States
341 Posts
Posted 02/23/2022   01:59 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Coastwatcher to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Email sent. Thanks!
  Previous TopicReplies: 12 / Views: 605Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05