Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Old Louis Relocation From Ukraine To United States

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 403Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
8295 Posts
Posted 03/13/2022   12:13 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add rogdcam to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Received this from one of my favorite auction houses tonight:

Quote:
Dear Collector,

Due to the current situation in Ukraine, we have decided to move the Ukrainian office of Oldlouis Auctions and all lots of current auctions to the United States. Therefore, the date of the March auctions is postponed by approximately two months. We will make an announcement in advance with a new date of the auctions.

A further shipment of all orders will also be carried out from our office in the United States.

In the meantime, we are preparing a new auction in our US office, which will soon be uploaded to oldbid.com. For all questions contact us at ***email removed***.

They have a North Carolina office but shipped from Ukraine. I wish them all the best.
Send note to Staff

Valued Member
United States
192 Posts
Posted 03/13/2022   1:04 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add oldboldandbrash to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I never did understand why they have all their stuff in Ukraine. I remember the first time I bought from them how excited I was to be buying from some place in the US and how quickly it would get to me only to find out shipping would be 15$ and would take 2 months haha. But yes, may they all stay safeó they are one of the few auction houses I like if only because of their Eastern Europe focus
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
8295 Posts
Posted 03/13/2022   2:34 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
That took me by surprise the first time as well. Sometimes delivery was very slow and others very fast. I love their auctions though.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 403Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.14 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05