Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Calf Of Man Cinderellas

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 12 / Views: 886Next Topic  
Valued Member

United Kingdom
15 Posts
Posted 04/03/2022   11:28 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add kenstamp to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
hello all.

hope you like these stamps cant remember much about them any info would be great thanks. cheers ken
Send note to Staff

Bedrock Of The Community
Australia
36797 Posts
Posted 04/03/2022   4:58 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ken,

Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Bedrock Of The Community
Australia
36797 Posts
Posted 04/04/2022   02:36 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
FYI
Queen Elizabeth ll, has the title "Lord of Mann"

Pillar Of The Community
United States
1273 Posts
Posted 04/04/2022   12:15 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Timm to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Is there a catalogue available of all Calf of Man varieties?
Maybe something on line?
Pillar Of The Community
France
2352 Posts
Posted 04/04/2022   12:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add vayolene to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Valued Member
United Kingdom
15 Posts
Posted 04/04/2022   1:47 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add kenstamp to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
hello rod222 and vayolene. rod thanks for the info and showing more issues of stamps a good demonstration for people to see, thank you. vayolene. thank you for the link as well. cheers ken
Bedrock Of The Community
Australia
36797 Posts
Posted 04/05/2022   05:26 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Calf of Man 2021
(As part of Isle of Man)
Genuine Postage stamps
https://www.iompost.com/stamps-coin...calf-of-man/
Bedrock Of The Community
Australia
36797 Posts
Posted 04/10/2022   10:33 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Re query offline.
No Pages available for the Calf of Man
(dubious local post for the early cinderellas)

Will be in Steiner pages for issues produced by Isle of Man 2021>?

I have checked Back of Book Steiner for early CofM. Not listed
Those available only..

The drinking Dragon, Calf of Man
Author: Travellooneyblog.
Edited by rod222 - 04/10/2022 10:56 pm
Valued Member
United States
49 Posts
Posted 04/13/2022   1:12 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add YefimR to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
More complete Birds set:

Mini Sheet: Steam Ship Mona's Isle

Valued Member
United States
94 Posts
Posted 04/13/2022   10:06 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add billresh to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, Rod, for posting your Calf of Man album pages. Does anyone have or know a source for a more complete album of pages for the Calf of Man stamps?
Bedrock Of The Community
Australia
36797 Posts
Posted 04/20/2022   04:24 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Calf of Man 1969
Valued Member
United States
98 Posts
Posted 04/21/2022   3:43 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Bcantin to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Bumping this, I am also interested to know if there are any pages - printable or otherwise - for the Calf of Man stamps? The pages in the pic above could be homemade, but I don't have a clue.

Barry

PS Vayolene - thank you for that valuable link! They have a few items I will be ordering soon…
Bedrock Of The Community
Australia
36797 Posts
Posted 04/21/2022   4:50 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Bumping this, I am also interested to know if there are any pages - printable or otherwise - for the Calf of Man stamps? The pages in the pic above could be homemade, but I don't have a clue.

Barry,
none exist in my experience.
I use the free "Stamp Page Creator"
which is a clunky page creator without many options
But when mastered can make simple pages up in seconds.
Not recommended for the purist, but great for the worldwide collector.
http://stamppagetor.sourceforge.net/

If you master this software, you have the patience of Job.

Edited by rod222 - 04/21/2022 5:31 pm
  Previous TopicReplies: 12 / Views: 886Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05