Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Quarterly Collector's Pack

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 21 / Views: 1,452Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
United Kingdom
122 Posts
Posted 08/03/2022   09:17 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rfw125 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I ordered the first and second 2022 quarterly packs, I've received the first quarters pack within a fortnight, but not had the second yet, although it was a preorder. I paid for both as it gave me free postage.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
Canada
180 Posts
Posted 08/03/2022   2:58 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add pwscg to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Received my 2nd quarter pack today by way of standing order.

Valued Member
China
305 Posts
Posted 08/07/2022   06:59 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add TomSwift to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I stand corrected. I tried again a few minutes ago after posting and everything went through. So much for my rant. :)

And they cancelled my order. No reason given. When I phoned them, they had no record of my order at all. Tried to place the order over the phone and they rejected my credit card. Phoned the bank and absolutely no issues with my card. They seem to be having some problems.
Valued Member
United Kingdom
122 Posts
Posted 08/22/2022   01:46 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rfw125 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I still have not got my second quarter stamps, is anybody else having the same issues.
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1357 Posts
Posted 09/01/2022   4:06 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add No1philatelist to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Rfw125, did you receive your second quartly pack yet. I did a direct ship order at P.O. paid for it and it arrived 4 days later. Quick in Canada but overseas may take a bit longer. Still the shipping prices are great compared to other agencies.
Valued Member
United Kingdom
122 Posts
Posted 09/01/2022   5:14 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rfw125 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
No…still not got it yet, I've emailed them but not had a reply.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 21 / Views: 1,452Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.17 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05